2021 Fall Camp Summary - Day 2

Advertisement
Why are we practicing at 6pm. Get them boys out at 1. That’ll separate the strong from the weak
Because it's only day two of camp. Also, those early afternoon practices reduce your actual "playing time" as you take way more water breaks with the way the summer heat is right now.

Advertisement
But wait, don't we have some self proclaimed evaluators who tell us Garcia should start versus Alabama?

TVD has been impressive since the beginning of spring practice. He's got all the NFL tools.

There's going to be a lot of mad white folks on this board when he beats out Garcia for the no.2 spot this season.

**** he thic! That boy THIC! 🤣
Eddie Murphy Applause GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told you guys i coached a 6'1 225pd rocked up LB and went against Thad...who was noticably bigger than my backer as a junior in high school. That baker is a big 10 starter as a freshman as well.

Kid is big ...cant wait till he really drops he baby fat.

He doesn’t get a lot of press because of the three guys ahead of him at RB and the five stars in the class. But Franklin will be a baller at Miami. One year under Feeley and he is going to dominate. Chaney and Knighton will be splitting carries with him in 2022, of that I am certain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back