2021 Early Signing Day Central

View as article
Advertisement

They always say that. Not doubting one bit the young man means what he says 100%. I just wish that fire would stay strong, because we have seen so many say the same thing only to get here and lose it. Please, please, please let's hope it happens. This team needs fire and passion, and a hatred of losing. A hatred so strong they go above and beyond to be the best they can be. We need an entire team with this mindset.

Advertisement
Jake Garcia is on deck! He's the only undecided player that most believe we have a real shot of landing (EDIT: along with McBurrows).

A FRIENDLY REMINDER: If we sign him we got a great class, and if we don't sign him we still got a great class!

Please compose yourself Canes fans! If we don't land him, resist the urge to **** on the entire day, the entire class, and the entire program!! He is icing on the cake at this point. Do not act like this is your first signing day! Do not act like he is the saviour of the program (it's not like he can coach defenses). COMPOSE YOURSELF BIT©HES!

That is all. Let's go!!!

GO CANES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I think we should appreciate the fact that we had 20 commits and all 20 signed by mid-afternoon on the first day of the early signing period. No last minute decommits or flips, no drama, and we managed to officially lock in 2 of the best recruits we've had in AGES. Mopes be damned:

Ice Cube Reaction GIF
Right on! And two of those HS recruits you brought up above, just happen to be in CBSSports college football TOP TWENTY list!! Now that's fresh. I just hope more than a handful of those lower ranked HS recruits are much better, than their HS rankings and what not.

Jake Garcia is on deck! He's the only undecided player that most believe we have a real shot of landing.

A FRIENDLY REMINDER: If we sign him we got a great class, and if we don't sign him we still got a great class!

Please compose yourself Canes fans! If we don't land him, resist the urge to **** on the entire day, the entire class, and the entire program!! He is icing on the cake at this point. Do not act like this is your first signing day! Do not act like he is the saviour of the program (it's not like he can coach defenses). COMPOSE YOURSELF BIT©HES!

That is all. Let's go!!!

GO CANES!!!

I think he and mcborrow

Right on! And two of those HS recruits you brought up above, just happen to be in CBSSports college football TOP TWENTY list!! Now that's fresh. I just hope more than a handful of those lower ranked HS recruits are much better, than their HS rankings and what not.

two five stars at that. this staff did well today on the recruiting front and could be better if JG and the STA corner sign

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back