2021 Early Signing Day Central

View as article
Advertisement
It’s concerning Jennings is flipping to Maryland. Say what you want about the scheme fit at UM but he’s arguably the top LB prospect in the state. He’s better than his brother who is our starting MLB. The fact he doesn’t want to come here to play with his brother speaks volumes. I’m not buying for a second the staff wouldn’t make room for him either.
Could be because his brother caught so much negativity. Maybe older brother transfers to the school of the younger brother. I see Jennings getting passed by at least 2 LBs at his postion. He needs to go somwhere where the scheme is a better fit. Thank you for your service.

Advertisement
Whats the word on Thomas Davis ?..

1608138598315.png

Regarding Thomas Davis

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m daydreaming about Maason Smith throwing up the U and putting on a matching starter Jacket to LTs in a few hours. Before anyone says take of the Rose glasses...I’m enjoying them today thank you very much. We had a nice surprise last signing day. Let’s start a streak baby.
Keep dreaming. Kid is going to LSU. Was on LSU campus last weekend with his friend and future teammate Savion Jones.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back