2021 Early Signing Day Central

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s concerning Jennings is flipping to Maryland. Say what you want about the scheme fit at UM but he’s arguably the top LB prospect in the state. He’s better than his brother who is our starting MLB. The fact he doesn’t want to come here to play with his brother speaks volumes. I’m not buying for a second the staff wouldn’t make room for him either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s concerning Jennings is flipping to Maryland. Say what you want about the scheme fit at UM but he’s arguably the top LB prospect in the state. He’s better than his brother who is our starting MLB. The fact he doesn’t want to come here to play with his brother speaks volumes. I’m not buying for a second the staff wouldn’t make room for him either.
Let’s just celebrate the guys we are getting. All things considered, we’re going to have a **** good class.

Maryland snatching LB prospects like him and Hyppolite and possibly Lewis is ridiculous (in a bad way).

Advertisement
Being better than his brother doesn't make him good. His brother is one of the worst to play here. He is also slow. We need to get away from the Jennnings type LBs

Advertisement
Back