Og: Laurence Seymore, Ryan Rodriguez
De: Tyler Johnson, Jabari Ishmael, Chemon Metayer
Dt: Savion Collions
Lb: Terrance Lewis, Isaiah Finnie
Cb: Tim Burns, Kevin Knowles, Daniel Edward's
S: James Williams, Kamren Kinchens
K: Andres Borregales

Advertisement
Jabari Ishmael should be a shoe in at DE. I'd hope for Yulkieth Brown at WR too if I was drawing up a list although we aren't leading.

List looks great now but I see a lot of dudes who will spurn us. Only way to cure it is winning, come on Manny!

Advertisement
Brooks (Baga), Lewis (UiF or TAMU), and Williams (heaviest bag) are such pipe dreams at this point that they shouldn't be listed. I think Collins is still technically committed, but with the strange Palmetto clique loving the gayte, it feels like he's just counting the days to flip to UiF. Maybe a solid season can put a stop to that, who knows?

Brooks (Baga), Lewis (UiF or TAMU), and Williams (heaviest bag) are such pipe dreams at this point that they shouldn't be listed. I think Collins is still technically committed, but with the strange Palmetto clique loving the gayte, it feels like he's just counting the days to flip to UiF. Maybe a solid season can put a stop to that, who knows?

I think we have a better show at Lewis tbh. Zero shot at Williams (that ship sailed a while ago) and weren’t brooks and Harris BFFs? There you have it.

Advertisement
I heard Metayer may play TE but I'd be cool with him at d end. I would love that o line class if it played out that way.

Jaydon hood, Raheim Sanders, not highly rated but these are some dogs that need to be a priority in this years class, jmo.

Qb: Miller Moss
Rb: Amari Daniel's
Wr:Jacorey Brooks, Romello Brindon, Jaden Alexis
Te: Khalil Brantley
Ot: Jc Latham, Eli Sutton, Michael McLaughlin
Og: Laurence Seymore, Ryan Rodriguez
De: Tyler Johnson, Jabari Ishmael, Chemon Metayer
Dt: Savion Collions
Lb: Terrance Lewis, Isaiah Finnie
Cb: Tim Burns, Kevin Knowles, Daniel Edward's
S: James Williams, Kamren Kinchens
K: Andres Borregales
Christopher William's is that you!!.. don't wake I'm dreaming...please don't wake me up because I'm dreaming.... don't wake me up until my dream is complete

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back