2021 DE Elijah Jeudy receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Elijah-Jeudy-46077013/

6'3 233lbs 4-star DE out of Philly, goes to 6A school Northeast.

Had a good junior season with 51tcks 11TFL's & 6 sacks.

Has an explosive first step, good hip bend coming off the edge & absolutely attacks the QB. Good speed & burst with 4.47 shuttle, has good hands engaging with lineman, but is solely a pure speed rusher. Reminds me of Chantz Williams as an Edge.

He's a 4-star with a 93 rating, high upside prospect.

Holds offers from LSU, Bama, UGA, TAMU, Baylor, Ole Miss, Wisconsin, Michigan, Mich St, Penn St, Oregon, UF, FSU, South Carolina, Tennessee, Va Tech, Temple, Nebraska, Pitt, Cuse, Maryland & GTech

Advertisement
Michigan and Ohio St. feast in the NE, too.

Our DL recruiting has done well even with our poor record recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with another solid DL class in '21.

****!!!!!! Dude is quick as **** of the snap. Northeast guys love them some Penn State of course

Advertisement
Way too **** late imo, unless he grew up a Canes fan (and that doesn't work much anymore haha)

He has Penn State written all over him

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Elijah-Jeudy-46077013/

6'3 233lbs 4-star DE out of Philly, goes to 6A school Northeast.

Had a good junior season with 51tcks 11TFL's & 6 sacks.

Has an explosive first step, good hip bend coming off the edge & absolutely attacks the QB. Good speed & burst with 4.47 shuttle, has good hands engaging with lineman, but is solely a pure speed rusher. Reminds me of Chantz Williams as an Edge.

He's a 4-star with a 93 rating, high upside prospect.

Holds offers from LSU, Bama, UGA, TAMU, Baylor, Ole Miss, Wisconsin, Michigan, Mich St, Penn St, Oregon, UF, FSU, South Carolina, Tennessee, Va Tech, Temple, Nebraska, Pitt, Cuse, Maryland & GTech

Liberty city... dm me when you get a chance. Appreciate it

****, he’s super quick off the line and can bulrush or bend around the corner. Saw a spin move too. Kid would eat all day on our DL. Will be interesting to see who his top 3 will be given PSU territory plus offers from the big 3 SEC programs.

Advertisement
Back