2021 DE Donell Harris talks Miami offer

View as article

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
IMG_2309.JPG

Miami’s OL/DL camp just wrapped up moments ago and Miami dished out its first offer of the day to 2021 Booker T. Washington DE Donell Harris.

“I’m very excited right now, I’m at a loss for words,” Harris said.

Miami offered Harris after Head Coach Mark Richt pulled DL coach Jess Simpson over and discussed offering Harris.

“Coach Mark Richt actually went over to Coach Simpson and I’m guessing they were having a discussion on offering me,” Harris said. “Coach Simpson then came up to me and told me that I had an offer from Miami.”

Harris says that his family grew up rooting for Miami and that he and his father talk about Miami a lot.

“My dad actually grew-up rooting for Miami and we talk about Miami a lot,” Harris said. “I actually really like Miami, I like the Turnover Chain, I like the swag that they bring to the field.”

Harris says that his goals for this upcoming season are to make first team All-Dade and first team All-State. Harris will be at UCF soon for their DL camp and he plans to go to a few other individual camps this summer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 60511

Miami’s OL/DL camp just wrapped up moments ago and Miami dished out it’s first offer of the day to 2021 Booker T. Washington DE Donell Harris.

“I’m very excited right now, I’m at a lost for words,” Harris said.

Miami offered Harris after Head Coach Mark Richt pulled DL coach Jess Simpson over and discussed offering Harris.

“Coach Mark Right actually went over to Coach Simpson, and I’m guessing they were having a discussion on offering me,” Harris said. “Coach Simpson then came up to me and told me that I had an offer from Miami.”

Harris says that his family grew up rooting for Miami and that he and his father talk about Miami a lot.

“My dad actually grew-up rooting for Miami and we talk about Miami a lot,” Harris said. “I actually really like Miami, I like the Turnover Chain, I like the swag that they bring to the field.”

Harris says that his goals for this upcoming season are to make first team All-Dade and first team All-State. Harris will be at UCF soon for their DL camp, and he plans to go to a few other individual camps this summer.

:nba-ray-allen-serious::durantunimpressed::puzzled::vogel::nba-kobe-bryant-upset::stephenahand:

Advertisement
What's his measurements

He's 6'6 210lbs & is a natural pass rusher. Has quick get off, initial burst & is a strong finishing tackler, plus has very good speed in pursuit. Natural athlete & very good Basketball player too, played AAU ball for Miami City Ballers & Florida Lightening. He's a Overtown kid.

He's still just coming into his Sophomore year this upcoming season, but by the time he's a Senior could be the next Rousseau. Don't think he's as freakish as Rousseau, but is similar just as a tall athletically gifted kid with great upside.

Last edited:

He's 6'6 210lbs & is a natural pass rusher. Has quick get off, initial burst & is a strong finishing tackler, plus has very good speed in pursuit. Natural athlete & very good Basketball player too, played AAU ball for Miami City Ballers & Florida Lightening. He's a Overtown kid.

He's still just coming into his Sophomore year this upcoming season, but by the time he's a Senior could be the next Rousseau. Don't think he's as freakish as Rousseau, but is similar just as a tall athletically gifted kid with great upside.

**** sound like a beast in the making

Does sound like a beast. I knw hes going to be a sophomore but how old is he? Hope he isnt 17 in the 10th grade n following "The Jobe Model for Academic Excellence" all u gotta do is be a 21 y/o senior in hs lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the offer. Harris is going to blow up over the next two years. I love getting top talent from the 305 schools like BTW, Central, Carol City, Southridge, South Dade, NorthWestern and Columbus..

We're never going to get them all but UM should enjoy a huge home field advantage. We are getting back to that and in the next 2 years we will have a very tight grip on our backyard.

Love the offer. Harris is going to blow up over the next two years. I love getting top talent from the 305 schools like BTW, Central, Carol City, Southridge, South Dade, NorthWestern and Columbus..

We're never going to get them all but UM should enjoy a huge home field advantage. We are getting back to that and in the next 2 years we will have a very tight grip on our backyard.

Just the elite ones

The work richt is putting in on the youth scene will pay dividends soon

Advertisement
Back