2021 DE Darrell Jackson receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Few pages ago everyone agreed it was weird but since I invoked the alphabet ppl folks are mad. I’ll do better y’all
Lol. We’d definitely clown it in Gator Tears if a recruit was picking up Napier like this. That said. It’s not the worst thing I’ve seen. Weird more than *** I guess if I have to choose between those labels. Mullet squatting like a rapper was worse. The Al Golden stuff was the ultimate indefensible worst.

CEB8763D-0C8A-4A0F-A182-BF4ABC213F01.jpeg
421315D4-9FCF-44E0-A3F1-17B8841E7C55.jpeg

Lol. We’d definitely clown it in Gator Tears if a recruit was picking up Napier like this. That said. It’s not the worst thing I’ve seen. Weird more than *** I guess if I have to choose between those labels. Mullet squatting like a rapper was worse. The Al Golden stuff was the ultimate indefensible worst.

View attachment 183254View attachment 183255
This was definitely some next lvl f*ckery… clearly the word *** is what everyone is holding onto but I meant it in the South Park “facqit” episode w the bikers way lol. So next time I’ll be more sensitive to our LGBT folks on here.

Advertisement

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

@maudes please delete.

Some of y’all calling this sus or creepy might be the sus or creepy ones. I thought it was hilarious , dude is obviously using the size differential to be funny. Like he’s playing qb and this mammoth DL is sacking him and he’s scared lol. At no point did sexual or *** pop up in my mind until i read the posts.

I guess he should’ve been fake and crossed his arms like he’s intimidating somebody , even though he’s a Middle aged dude , Or better yet did the Dan Mullen pinky finger in his grillz smh. Both are corny as **** to me so whatever.

The kid obviously thought it was funny so he posted it. Thats nothing like Brian Kelly and that awkward ****.

Lastly I give zero ***** what our rivals think about a recruits pics with a coach or anything else for that matter.

Yep. In my experience, the ones that view life in this kind of lens and are hyper sensitive about this have something in the closet or there are some deeply rooted issues there. To view this pic as nbd shows more mental health than the other way. Jmo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of y’all calling this sus or creepy might be the sus or creepy ones. I thought it was hilarious , dude is obviously using the size differential to be funny. Like he’s playing qb and this mammoth DL is sacking him and he’s scared lol. At no point did sexual or *** pop up in my mind until i read the posts.

I guess he should’ve been fake and crossed his arms like he’s intimidating somebody , even though he’s a Middle aged dude , Or better yet did the Dan Mullen pinky finger in his grillz smh. Both are corny as **** to me so whatever.

The kid obviously thought it was funny so he posted it. Thats nothing like Brian Kelly and that awkward ****.

Lastly I give zero ***** what our rivals think about a recruits pics with a coach or anything else for that matter.

:100::100::100::100::100:

• Looking
Reactions: ben

I'm just going to guess here, but...

...maybe the difference is that Darrell Jackson posted the photo himself, on his own social media, because he thought it was funny...

...while the photographer who posted those photos did so on his own, because he thought he was hilarious, after telling our players "baby, I'll never show these pictures to anyone..."

Advertisement
Such a non issue. But id clown uif or forfeit state for sure.

Are we buying him?

I'm just going to guess here, but...

...maybe the difference is that Darrell Jackson posted the photo himself, on his own social media, because he thought it was funny...

...while the photographer who posted those photos did so on his own, because he thought he was hilarious, after telling our players "baby, I'll never show these pictures to anyone..."
I think this is dead on. Obviously the kid thinks its funny and it doesn't bother him a bit. when I saw it I laughed and didnt think a thing about it, then I start reading you guys post and im like I didnt get that impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back