Honestly who cares what anyone thinks about it
If u think it’s *** then it’s ***
If you don’t then it’s not
Why we obsessed with saying the other person is wrong
Just let them think what they want and move one
We don’t need to agree on things

Advertisement
The recruit is still a kid but I see what your saying bro

I agree he is a “kid” mentally as he’s still growing but if I saw him walking down the street I wouldn’t know how old he was lol.

I’d just **** that’s a big dude

Advertisement
I agree he is a “kid” mentally as he’s still growing but if I saw him walking down the street I wouldn’t know how old he was lol.

I’d just **** that’s a big dude
Bros huge and I absolutely want him on the team, I can also think the photo is weird as **** but ima let the porsters get their “projection” posts off

just get this kid and Gentry and my expectations for the season are going to stupid places.

seem to be running second for both though. Gentry is on an SC visit right now and DJ seems to be high and tight with a lot of Gator players

Advertisement
No. I say we go all the way and say the photo is fierce! It’s takes balls to be *** and real men like joshvalencia should be celebrated!
I mean it reality how you react to that photo says a lot more about you than it does the photo itself.

Advertisement
That’s how YOU feel, but you aren’t the kids we are recruiting. What SoFla kid wants to see their coach get picked up and tbag another recruit? ***** *** as **** even if it was a “genuine” moment. Genuinely cringe. Sh*t Manny Diaz would do.
Holy ****, shut the **** up already. We get that you don't like it, you don't need to repost the same thing 100 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back