2021 DE Darrell Jackson receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
People these days are immature, insecure, homophobic, and more. Ultimately, who TF cares?! If this young man comes to Miami and helps us in any way, that’s what matters. Grown up and stop thinking any and everything is “sus” and “***”. If he can come in a be a star for us, at a position that needs help, let’s get him.

Forgot the pic and hope he commits and hopefully be a difference maker. All these people (not just those here) who wants to say all this crap, won’t even have to balls to say ****tt to that 6’5, 300+ lb kid to his face. **** smh.
It’s not *** whatsoever unless you make it that way and then… like others have said, you probably have some internal soul searching you should do. What it is though, is corny. If that was a Gator photo or that was Brian Kelly, we would all be clowning it. Let’s be consistent here, it’s not a great look and if any other site has Canes tears, they are having themselves quite the laugh from this.

Advertisement
It’s not *** whatsoever unless you make it that way and then… like others have said, you probably have some internal soul searching you should do. What it is though, is corny. If that was a Gator photo or that was Brian Kelly, we would all be clowning it. Let’s be consistent here, it’s not a great look and if any other site has Canes tears, they are having themselves quite the laugh from this.
I get it, and like you and others have said, if it was the other way around, this site would be talking crap as well. I literally don’t give AF. If he’s a good player and will help us, I want him on this team.

Advertisement
I get it, and like you and others have said, if it was the other way around, this site would be talking crap as well. I literally don’t give AF. If he’s a good player and will help us, I want him on this team.
Well yeah, that goes without saying. We need this kid on the squad.

Advertisement
Would this make it better for everyone?

(I tried to photo shop you in here crushing Saban @Dwinstitles but I need a side shot of your face)

52393215-27AF-4511-8B70-399D50C09A59.jpeg

Advertisement
No over-analysis, I’ve stated it’s weird as ****. Y’all are free to disagree and say I’m projecting but I get Al Golden Photoshoot vibes
Not even close. They are not even remotely similar. The photos you speak of are unconscionable and you should have your ‘Cane card revoked for mentioning such an unspeakable event.

The Coach Smith photo is funny. If you don’t agree, then you are likely in the very small minority. Your criticism only serves to give our opponents ammunition in what is otherwise an empty gun.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not even close. They are not even remotely similar. The photos you speak of are unconscionable and you should have your ‘Cane card revoked for the mentioning of such an unspeakable event.

The Coach Smith photo is funny and if you don’t agree then you are likely in the very small minority. Your criticism only serves to give our opponents ammunition in what is otherwise an empty gun.
Thanks for your input sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back