2021 DE Darrell Jackson receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I wouldn’t care. I don’t have social media. I’m sure there’d be plenty of people here trolling though.

As fake as mofos are these days it actually came off as a genuine funny moment. At least that’s how I took it. Then again i domt taken myself or **** too serious in the real world.
That’s how YOU feel, but you aren’t the kids we are recruiting. What SoFla kid wants to see their coach get picked up and tbag another recruit? ***** *** as **** even if it was a “genuine” moment. Genuinely cringe. Sh*t Manny Diaz would do.

Advertisement
We all know the deal with North Florida kids especially when UF and FSU want them. It’s a tough pull and I imagine being close to home was a big part in leaving Maryland. But he’s legit interested and has a good relationship with Coach Stroud. We recruited him late when Manny was here even though he never had a commitable offer.

With Mario and this staff nothing would surprise me, I’m just cautious on these N. FL types and Miami .

I‘ll do some digging today though.
Understood. With the Pyburn kid I never felt confident, this kid seems a bit more open minded, but your point stands, cautious optimism.

• Looking
Reactions: ben
That’s how YOU feel, but you aren’t the kids we are recruiting. What SoFla kid wants to see their coach get picked up and tbag another recruit? ***** *** as **** even if it was a “genuine” moment. Genuinely cringe. Sh*t Manny Diaz would do.
so the same dude referencing swinging balls below his username is fixated on this photo to the point he’s creating fan fiction about T-bagging?

Re-assess buddy

so the same dude referencing swinging balls below his username is fixated on this photo to the point he’s creating fan fiction about T-bagging?

Re-assess buddy

Attachments

• AA8C6BE8-E087-4F46-B024-AABC19363995.jpeg
    AA8C6BE8-E087-4F46-B024-AABC19363995.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 40
Advertisement
I’m sure the kids we recruit from Pork n Beans vibe w the weirdness, I’ll let you boys tell it

Not every kid or man sees everything as *** ****. I saw a huge DL acting like he was eviscerating a coach playing the part of a qb throwing a pass. You saw a recruit teabagging a coach. Now which one is sus? Seriously ?

Not every kid or man sees everything as *** ****. I saw a huge DL acting like he was eviscerating a coach playing the part of a qb throwing a pass. You saw a recruit teabagging a coach. Now which one is sus? Seriously ?
You don’t cuz your “comedy” amounts to Bruno. That’s cool cuz we aren’t recruiting middle aged white men. No inner city kid is gonna vibe w that, sorry. But keep defending it that’s all you.

Advertisement
Jackson said UF was his leader fresh off his UF visit. He was a 2020 kid so never got to visit many schools. According to Gaby, this is his first recruiting visit to UM, so who knows what can happen. He seemed interested in UM sight unseen, so I hope the trip pushes us past UF or at least gives him something to think about. He has the size we need.

You don’t cuz your “comedy” amounts to Bruno. That’s cool cuz we aren’t recruiting middle aged white men. No inner city kid is gonna vibe w that, sorry. But keep defending it that’s all you.
The inner city kids I knew growing up all made YouTube videos of them and their friends playing genuine and grinding on furniture in unison.

They said it showed chicks they knew how to fu k.

Looked *** as **** to me.

People these days are immature, insecure, homophobic, and more. Ultimately, who TF cares?! If this young man comes to Miami and helps us in any way, that’s what matters. Grown up and stop thinking any and everything is “sus” and “***”. If he can come in a be a star for us, at a position that needs help, let’s get him.

Forgot the pic and hope he commits and hopefully be a difference maker. All these people (not just those here) who wants to say all this crap, won’t even have to balls to say ****tt to that 6’5, 300+ lb kid to his face. **** smh.

Advertisement
The inner city kids I knew growing up all made YouTube videos of them and their friends playing genuine and grinding on furniture in unison.

I’ve seen some stuff back in the day from dudes wanting to be funny. Some people thought that ****tt was ”***” and others thought it was funny AF. And yes, all them ****’s were inner city city guys. We all grew up with different experiences and wanting to do this/that to show off/look cool.

The over-analysis here is stunning. It’s a god**** candid photo.

This isn’t someone throwing down the U. I get it’s the off-season but lighten the F up

Must’ve grown up in Connecticut my boy 😭

Advertisement
The over-analysis here is stunning. It’s a god**** candid photo.

This isn’t someone throwing down the U. I get it’s the off-season but lighten the F up
No over-analysis, I’ve stated it’s weird as ****. Y’all are free to disagree and say I’m projecting but I get Al Golden Photoshoot vibes

I never rarely ever post usually just laugh the comments and get info but a few things.

1. I didn’t take pic as *** but I’m not a recruit
2. So what if it is? Also so what if he is? Can he ball? Yes!
3. I live in a town that has generated a ton of nfl talent in south Florida, showed this to my boy who is a coach for a high school that sends tons of kids to d1 and he didn’t think anything of it neither did Jayron Hosley, JPP or Brandon Flowers who are his boys. I think we need to relax a bit.
4. Have you seen what these kids put on tiktok?

The world is a mirror. You see *** **** cause you’re scared you’re a homo… and there’s nothing wrong with that.

I grew up on In living color friend and I don’t find Bruno funny. Over the top shock comedy isn’t my thing.

But once again you’re the one obsessing with seeing *** **** even though most other people don‘t. That’s the definition of suspect. And tbh it’s super weird. If you took a Rorschach test every picture/ answer would likely be ***** or *** related . Followed by “ obviously no homo bro”

Lastly he posted that on his social media , nobody forced him to and he could’ve said no if he thought coach smith was trying to get a bj out of it or seduce him. Hopefully this travesty doesn’t push all inner city kids away from miami.

Now I’m done with this silly back in forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back