2021 DE Darrell Jackson receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of y’all calling this sus or creepy might be the sus or creepy ones. I thought it was hilarious , dude is obviously using the size differential to be funny. Like he’s playing qb and this mammoth DL is sacking him and he’s scared lol. At no point did sexual or *** pop up in my mind until i read the posts.

I guess he should’ve been fake and crossed his arms like he’s intimidating somebody , even though he’s a Middle aged dude , Or better yet did the Dan Mullen pinky finger in his grillz smh. Both are corny as **** to me so whatever.

The kid obviously thought it was funny so he posted it. Thats nothing like Brian Kelly and that awkward ****.

Lastly I give zero ***** what our rivals think about a recruits pics with a coach or anything else for that matter.
More importantly Crib, we got a shot at landing him or probably not ?

Advertisement
Do we like Jackson more than Robinson from Auburn, or do we just have a better shot at landing him?

Advertisement
A grown man being picked up by a college kid is weird bro. Take the Canes shades off we’d be killing any team we saw post pics like that
I know what the point of the pic was , I also know comedy. His size was part of the joke, he also had a ball in a throwing motion like a qb while looking scared.

Im a 43 year old dude that’s not concerned with stupid **** like that. I have more to worry about than a kid having fun with a coach. Now if the next pic is the coach in the 69 position I’ll get concerned and call it sus.

I know what the point of the pic was , I also know comedy. His size was part of the joke, he also had a ball in a throwing motion like a qb while looking scared.

Im a 43 year old dude that’s not concerned with stupid **** like that. I have more to worry about than a kid having fun with a coach. Now if the next pic is the coach in the 69 position I’ll get concerned and call it sus.
Lmao

Advertisement
My bad thought it was Mirabel in the picture lmao
Honestly, the pic would have been 10x more hilarious if it was Mirabel. Dude is the size of an infant lol

No disrespect Mirabel in case you're reading this.... I'm short myself... But ****! Lol

Advertisement

So we not trolling rivals if they posted this pic?

Love the way Mario is attacking the trenches. 4 DL and still looking for more. Obviously keep pushing for Dorlus, and anyone else that can solidify the run D.

So we not trolling rivals if they posted this pic?
Personally I wouldn’t care. I don’t have social media. I’m sure there’d be plenty of people here trolling though.

As fake as mofos are these days it actually came off as a genuine funny moment. At least that’s how I took it. Then again i domt taken myself or **** too serious in the real world.

Advertisement
Dam the goofy picture! Sure staff made it clear as a South Florida sunny sky that we NEED him and he'd be the anchor in the middle of our DL.

• Looking
Reactions: ben
More importantly Crib, we got a shot at landing him or probably not ?
We all know the deal with North Florida kids especially when UF and FSU want them. It’s a tough pull and I imagine being close to home was a big part in leaving Maryland. But he’s legit interested and has a good relationship with Coach Stroud. We recruited him late when Manny was here even though he never had a commitable offer.

With Mario and this staff nothing would surprise me, I’m just cautious on these N. FL types and Miami .

I‘ll do some digging today though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back