2021 CB Tony Grimes

Advertisement
They went 7-6, we went 6-7, and the perception of both programs could not be more different.

I guess that's what happens when you turn 2 wins into 7 wins and you do it with an exciting brand of ball, a rising QB, and a likeable coach. Crazy.

Oh, and although bowl games are a joke, boy do they help with the perception of your program for the next 8 months.

Manny better have his **** tight. UNC is trending way up. GT finally joined the 21st century and GA is a football hotbed. VT will always be solid. The Coastal isn't going to be this bad forever, and we still have only figured out how to win it once.

UNC is still coached by an underachiever given the talent he normally has.

Advertisement
They went 7-6, we went 6-7, and the perception of both programs could not be more different.

I guess that's what happens when you turn 2 wins into 7 wins and you do it with an exciting brand of ball, a rising QB, and a likeable coach. Crazy.

Oh, and although bowl games are a joke, boy do they help with the perception of your program for the next 8 months.

Manny better have his **** tight. UNC is trending way up. GT finally joined the 21st century and GA is a football hotbed. VT will always be solid. The Coastal isn't going to be this bad forever, and we still have only figured out how to win it once.
Manny is a likeable coach.. We just had that 3 game losing streak that hurt our image significantly. I would say even after that we have done an A+ job at landing transfers and recruiting. We had like the 12th or 13th ranked after going 6-7 and if you include Walker is likely 10th or 11th. We also land Deriq King,Roche and Williams.

Manny is a likeable coach.. We just had that 3 game losing streak that hurt our image significantly. I would say even after that we have done an A+ job at landing transfers and recruiting. We had like the 12th or 13th ranked after going 6-7 and if you include Walker is likely 10th or 11th. We also land Deriq King,Roche and Williams.

Very few people know who Manny is. And those who do, outside of here, think he’s a joke. And why wouldn’t they? He went 6-7 and lost to FIU. The good news is he didn’t get fired so he gets to change those perceptions this year, with what should be a very talented football team.

But if you’re going to compre Mack Brown, as generally underachieving as he’s been, with Manny Diaz, I’m just gonna have to let you have the floor on that one and get back to Earth.

Advertisement
Very few people know who Manny is. And those who do, outside of here, think he’s a joke. And why wouldn’t they? He went 6-7 and lost to FIU. The good news is he didn’t get fired so he gets to change those perceptions this year, with what should be a very talented football team.

But if you’re going to compre Mack Brown, as generally underachieving as he’s been, with Manny Diaz, I’m just gonna have to let you have the floor on that one and get back to Earth.
Do recruits think he's a joke? Seems to have attracted a lot of quality talent to play for us even after going 6-7.

And we’re still easily the most dangerous when we’re on point. Not scared LMAO
Big ******* deal. I hope the money holds the class together when they start 0-3 yes they’ll lose at home to James Madison

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do recruits think he's a joke? Seems to have attracted a lot of quality talent to play for us even after going 6-7.

Remember it isn't over til signing day...I'm optimistic, but what if the offense/team struggles to 3-4 losses...Will they be all in and hold?

As awesome as our recruiting is gone, they are all far from a done deal.

They don’t buy basketball I’ve coached one player that went to UNC and is now in the NBA. The other is going to be a freshman this year. That statement is false. The school a few miles down the road does though.
100% fact! Unc missed out on a bunch of kids that were Carolina bound in basketball because Roy keeps his hands clean. Brandon Ingram and Dennis Smith Jr are just a couple names that come to mind.

Advertisement
Back