2021 CB Omar Simpson Jr

Advertisement
Stranahan?!

**** my boys at WHS taking some L's right now. They lost Williams, Simpson and a Linebacker to STA.

I really can't speak as to his 40 time in high school, but that kid can play corner, slot, punt returner, and even some wildcat qb. To do all that at a large school requires great, not good, athleticism. Again, unsure how that athleticism plays out on the track, but he's a great athlete. Maybe he's more quick than fast, maybe he diagnoses plays quickly and plays faster than he is. Whatever the case, how can we not want a kid who scores in 4 different ways? Keep this young man home and put a playmaker at whatever position you want him at.

Advertisement
Stranahan?!

**** my boys at WHS taking some L's right now. They lost Williams, Simpson and a Linebacker to STA.
Plantation High had a really good team last year and we couldn't crack Aquinas.

Advertisement
I had a kid who ran a 4.72 at one of those camps going into his junior year of high school. That time is STILL on his recruiting profile. He then went to Syracuse and ran a laser-timed 4.47 his freshman year.
Too much ppl on this board are CAUGHT UP WITH 40 TIMES.. A 40 time doesn't say **** about a recruit, a lot of these kids don't even know how to run 40 times they just run.. I would much rather them run the 100 and time them from that.. If u take a wrong step doing a 40 time your time is f'ed, if a runner stumbles when he takes off your time is f'ed, if a runner doesn't run all the way through the 40 your time is f'ed. It's a lot for a runner to run a fast and perfect 40 time.. Just my thoughts on a 40 time!!

I like this kid as a slot corner a lot...But if we cut Burns bc of size we probably aren't going to come knocking here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back