2021 CB Omar Simpson Jr

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Omar-Simpson-Jr-46051577/

5'9/10 175lbs 3-star CB out of Tamarac, goes to 8A school Western.

Transferred briefly to AH his Sophomore year, but went back to Western his Junior year.

Had a great Junior season with 36tcks 15PBU's & 6INT's with 741 all-purpose yards (440yds PR) & 13TD's, 4 pick 6's & 9 receiving TD's.

Was in that Western secondary with Justin Hodges, Brian Blades Jr & James Williams & was arguably their best CB. Very good press man cover skills, has good footwork, natural fluidity, stays in the WR's hip pocket & has terrific ball skills. Versatile athlete with good speed & instincts.

Both he & Ja'den McBurrows are very similar type Corners, can play inside Nickel & outside Boundary.
Reminds me of Bandy.

Apparently Pitt leads with him now, but it's still very early, hasn't hit the camp circuit yet, I believe if we offered we'd have a good shot.

Holds offers from NC St, Kentucky, Pitt, Cuse & UAB.

Advertisement
Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Omar-Simpson-Jr-46051577/

5'9/10 175lbs 3-star CB out of Tamarac, goes to 8A school Western.

Transferred briefly to AH his Sophomore year, but went back to Western his Junior year.

Had a great Junior season with 36tcks 15PBU's & 6INT's with 741 all-purpose yards (440yds PR) & 13TD's, 4 pick 6's & 9 receiving TD's.

Was in that Western secondary with Justin Hodges, Brian Blades Jr & James Williams & was arguably their best CB. Very good press man cover skills, has good footwork, natural fluidity, stays in the WR's hip pocket & has terrific ball skills. Versatile athlete with good speed & instincts.

Both he & Ja'den McBurrows are very similar type Corners, can play inside Nickel & outside Boundary.
Reminds me of Bandy.

Apparently Pitt leads with him now, but it's still very early, hasn't hit the camp circuit yet, I believe if we offered we'd have a good shot.

Holds offers from NC St, Kentucky, Pitt, Cuse & UAB.

I wasn't even gonna look at yo once I saw he was comparable to Mcburrows but Jeez...Still like Mcburrows stay on dude though 📱👀

Last edited:
Advertisement
When y'all message board Mel Kipers gonna stop focusing on these camp times?

Fvckin' guys who get paid 6/7 figures to win college football games don't pay attention to those combine numbers...why do y'all?

In 13 years of coaching I've never heard one single scout ask/talk about a kid's forty time at a camp. WATCH THE FVCKIN' FILM.
His tape shows more than adequate speed.

You don't get 6 picks with 4 housed for TD's & 15PBU's playing 8A ball for a school like Western if you're slow & can't play. Whatever he lacks in pure straight line speed he makes up for in footwork & technique.

Advertisement
His tape shows more than adequate speed.

You don't get 6 picks with 4 housed for TD's & 15PBU's playing 8A ball for a school like Western if you're slow & can't play. Whatever he lacks in pure straight line speed he makes up for in footwork & technique.
How is Brian Blades Jr?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back