2021 CB Jordan Young

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'0 185lbs CB from out of Tampa goes to Jesuit (same school as Larry Hodges).

Had a good Sophomore year with 30tcks 6PD's 2TFL's & 1INT.

The kid has very good technique, good footwork & shows natural ability, flips his hips & gets his head around tracking the ball in the air.

Displays good speed looks to be in the 4.5ish range maybe a little higher, but he's not getting burned by too many WR's because he's technically sounds & understands how to be physical with his hands without being too grabby. Also shows good toughness, isn't afraid to stick his nose in there & put a hat on somebody.

I think this kid will be a legit prospect at the next level, with good upside. He's a kid we should definitely start recruiting before he blows up next summer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Before he blows up? Fam we’re late as ****.

This is one of my guys that I sent Field months ago.

We should have also offered his teammate Junior Vandeross. He’s a MONSTER also. We’re late with that too. Junior is 2022 kid.

& Jordan Young is the best 2021 CB in this state. Florida will be the team to beat.

Before he blows up? Fam we’re late as ****.

This is one of my guys that I sent Field months ago.

We should have also offered his teammate Junior Vandeross. He’s a MONSTER also. We’re late with that too. Junior is 2022 kid.

& Jordan Young is the best 2021 CB in this state. Florida will not
The OP was written in April, I was saying we should've been recruiting him since back then before he blew up with offers.

He's since been offered by Bama, FSU, UF & Pitt, but you're right we should've been on this kid long time ago.

He'll be a 4-star no doubt & one of the highest rated Corners in the 21 class. Clemson & LSU will be offering him next.

Advertisement
The OP was written in April, I was saying we should've been recruiting him since back then before he blew up with offers.

He's since been offered by Bama, FSU, UF & Pitt, but you're right we should've been on this kid long time ago.

He'll be a 4-star no doubt & one of the highest rated Corners in the 21 class. Clemson & LSU will be offering him next.

I didn’t even notice the date but Yeap..you called it bruh.

I don’t know WTF these coaches be doing sometime.

I didn’t even notice the date but Yeap..you called it bruh.

I don’t know WTF these coaches be doing sometime.
Facts bro! I figured you knew him too lol

Jordan Young is one of my favorite CB's in the 21 class, kid has excellent high level technique with his footwork.

He's a NFL caliber prospect in 3-4 years. Hopefully if we win this year we'll have a better shot with him.

Facts bro! I figured you knew him too lol

Jordan Young is one of my favorite CB's in the 21 class, kid has excellent high level technique with his footwork.

He's a NFL caliber prospect in 3-4 years. Hopefully if we win this year we'll have a better shot with him.

You nailed it. His physique is ridiculous. Looks like a college player right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back