2021 CB Derrick Edwards III receives offer

Where did you hear that we lead right now? Just yesterday LCE said he’s a heavy FSU lean.
just knw that's my alma mater, and Im well connected to the school... I wont say much, just knw we in a good spot.. just depends on who Rumph n company have higher on the board... I knw they pressing Marshall hard

Advertisement
also the best CB to come out of Palmetto will be 2023 CB Mike Jackson... 5 star potential...kid is LEGIT

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think this kid a lot, but I'm really not sure his offer is committable...Again I doubt they take 3 corners all 5'10 and below

Especially if they like Dawson the way Ivins hints they do

It's a shame because Edwards, Knowles, and Mcburrows are all very good. Gun to my head I'd say the one we got, Burns, is the best...But all 4 are excellent. And Burns is probably the smallest of the 4 from my understanding and listed sizes.
We need to stop acting like we're big time out here and take the solid kids that want to come. Let's replenish our roster with 3 and 4 star gems, win games, and then jump in play for the big fish. Avantae/Rooster/Chaney etc, those guys are the pioneers in that they came despite the record because they believe in CMD vision, the 2022 class will be where we truly benefit if CMD pulls it off, 2021 needs to be solid additions, a top 11-15 class would be more than acceptable. Have to stop the swing n misses at CB and take the Couch-type prospect. Last I checked Jaire Alexander wasn't 6'2+...take these 5'8-5'11 SoFla DBs and let em make plays for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
What height standard? Clarke was 5’10, Dawson is 5’10, Burns is 5’9-5’10
It was a reference to his preference for taller corners such as himself, that didn't mean taller corners is what he actually gets, just what he targets as his prototype.

Advertisement
Back