2021 CB Daquan Gonzalez

Learn how to use the site before you come at me. With that being said, ur an idiot. Our argument had nothing to do with me advocating for the staff recruiting a CB who runs a 10.4 😂😂😂, my argument was simply you saying Curtis is Sam shields, which is not true. Sam Sheilds was a blazer, Curtis is fast, theirs a difference but it seems that you and a lot of other people cant seem to understand that.

Learn how to use the site? I didn't need to tag you fool...I already know you stalk my recent posts.

You are a clown

Advertisement
Anybody know if he can play corner? No? So then why is he being recruited at Corner? Other than he’s fast but not burner fast...

Learn how to use the site? I didn't need to tag you fool...I already know you stalk my recent posts.

You are a clown
😂😂😂, your a ******* clown my guy, u think to much of yourself. I could give to ***** what you say, but I saw you said something so I had to correct you, simple.

Anybody know if he can play corner? No? So then why is he being recruited at Corner? Other than he’s fast but not burner fast...
Yes he can play Corner, he had 5INT's (3 pick 6's) last year.

He's also a good punt returner & played some at Slot WR, but he's a CB on the next level & every team that's offered & recruited him has been as a CB.

I don't think he'll end up as a take in this class though because we're in a good spot to land Markevious Brown.

He's also a good punt returner & played some at Slot WR, but he's a CB on the next level & every team that's offered & recruited him has been as a CB.

I don't think he'll end up as a take in this class though because we're in a good spot to land Markevious Brown.
I know Daquan can play CB. For some reason, I thought it was about Malik Curtis in the McGhee thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I like Brown better! But if not keep an tab on this kid. Call everyone other week.

I know Daquan can play CB. For some reason, I thought it was about Malik Curtis.
Oh.

As it pertains to Curtis I was vocal about him not playing CB either, he's a WR all the way IMO, but I actually DM'd with Coach Joc & he said he Malik & Chris Graves (2022 DB) are their two best corners & that Malik has very good footwork at CB, Coach Mohring said the same thing when he committed to us.

I don't think we'll drop him, but if we did it would be because we were able to land someone else they like better, but from everything I've heard Miami likes his dynamic Return man ability combined with his potential to play CB as well.

😂😂😂, your a ******* clown my guy, u think to much of yourself. I could give to ***** what you say, but I saw you said something so I had to correct you, simple.
It's you're* too* and two*. Your education matches your insight on the game of football lol. There's your corrections you simpleton.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This kid has good enough speed.... nice footwork.....elite ball skills.... good tackling ability... enough size to play outside....bigtime 3* sleeper imo....I can definitely see him playing 2-3 years down the road...
If their ever is football again, that man will thrive here if he comes in, with the way we stacking d-linemen again, but more importantly with the way we're using our d-linemen now, and with the influx of stacked linebackers we have now and coming in, db's like speedy will fit in perfectly, plus he'll be another guy like curtis who'll upgrade the athleticism on the back end but the difference is curtis and speedy are football players with elite speed, bring him in if he wants to be a Cane, coach rumph will get em right, we know how db's with elite athleticism look under coach rumph:

Advertisement
At the very least, he can be the man subbing in to give Blades or Ivey a blow as soon as he steps on campus. He's that good. Ivey would be on high alert if he comes here...
I could be on the wrong track here but these are the things I find so disturbing about our CB recruiting. Tommy Hill and Omarrion Cooper were obvious targets from day 1 at a position of need no less. That and yet I never got the sense that the staff put any urgency into their recruitment. Like I said, I could be wrong here but I don't think so. Our CB recruiting has been completely unfocused, disorganized, and erratic. In addition to this the evals, offers and our CB board in general give the impression of someone blindly pulling names out of a hat. Add to that the fact that the position coach Mike Rumph just plain cannot recruit. Rumph is a good teacher and very solid when it comes to coaching the position. There will come a point when Diaz will have no choice but to address this. Certainly by now he is smart enough to know that this situation in terms of recruiting CB talent cannot be allowed to continue like this.

Advertisement
HONESTLY YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO WATCH THE WHOLE FILM. LOOKS LIKE THE KIND OF KID THAT GOES ELSEWHERE AND FLOURISHES. THEN WERE LEFT WONDERING. WTF HAPPENED, HOW DID WE MISS ON HIM. WELL THE BS MARSHALL PULLED IS ONE REASON, BUT WE STILL GOTTA PURSUE THE BIG DOGS. STILL GOTTA FIND GUYS LIKE THIS KID AS WELL. WHILE CHASING BIGGER TARGETS. THIS KID LOOKS LIKE A NICKEL GUY IN A STARTING PACKAGE DAY 1 HERE.

I could be on the wrong track here but these are the things I find so disturbing about our CB recruiting. Tommy Hill and Omarrion Cooper were obvious targets from day 1 at a position of need no less. That and yet I never got the sense that the staff put any urgency into their recruitment. Like I said, I could be wrong here but I don't think so. Our CB recruiting has been completely unfocused, disorganized, and erratic. In addition to this the evals, offers and our CB board in general give the impression of someone blindly pulling names out of a hat. Add to that the fact that the position coach Mike Rumph just plain cannot recruit. Rumph is a good teacher and very solid when it comes to coaching the position. There will come a point when Diaz will have no choice but to address this. Certainly by now he is smart enough to know that this situation in terms of recruiting CB talent cannot be allowed to continue like this.
Name a year when it wasn't like that? Always a fire drill at CB.

was sold after the first 4 plays.
I was too. His film as a defender looks really **** good! He's super sticky and he seems to play with good instincts. When he defends a pass it's usually a clean break-up and he's not draped all over a kid so he's apparently getting good coaching. When he picks a ball off he automatically turns into the shifty slot receiver he is in offense. I wouldn't mind at all if this kid ends up in this class however I'm not sure how high he is in their board.

Advertisement
Back