2021 ATH Jaden Alexis Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe this was the one

Advertisement
Ivins said something about he ran at camp on lasers on don't know the exact time but he said the fastest
Screenshot_20200730-100210_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
There are just too many quality WRs from South Florida this year. It's a jump ball as to who will have the most impact in college, especially given all the different offensive schemes out there. I think Brinson, George and Brown are A++. Personally, I like Brinson the most. But they're all super-high quality athletes and true football players.

I'm going off the tape I seen. I wouldn't trade jacolby George for any receiver in the entire 2021 class

That's interesting, I don't really have an eye for these things and watching George's tape I notice he runs a few decent routes but honestly looks like he's playing against some pretty weak DBs.

To me, George looks like the guy who does everything well but nothing special. Don't get me wrong, I love those guys but I don't see anything that makes me think he's the best WR in our class

That's interesting, I don't really have an eye for these things and watching George's tape I notice he runs a few decent routes but honestly looks like he's playing against some pretty weak DBs.

To me, George looks like the guy who does everything well but nothing special. Don't get me wrong, I love those guys but I don't see anything that makes me think he's the best WR in our class
I think George make it looks so easy .

Advertisement
Alexis has Desean Jackson type world class speed & elite change of direction, he can cut on dime & runs smooth routes.

Brooks oddly enough doesn't really fit the profile of the typical South FL WR that Bama usually gets, he doesn't have Cooper, Ridley or Jeudy's speed, he's a big more physical possession WR type but has great hands & YAC ability.

Alexis in Lashlee's offense with Brashard, Romello & Jacolby George with the TE's is an insanely dangerous group that can score from anywhere on the field. That's the Chiefs offense right there.

Hmmm interesting take on his speed. I could have sworn I saw this cat run under 22 in the 200m as a sop or frosh. Talking about brooks.

I'm all for stacking talent but we'd have 9 freshmen and sophmore WR's on the roster. That almost guarantees transfers and wasted IC's in this day and age. Personally i'd rather have another OL where RS are actually needed and utilized.

You'd think were building a 7 on 7 team with all these safties, strikers, and wr's.

Always stack talent .......let those guys weed themselves out and if they transfer then that means the better player, in most cases , stays here. I'd rather have that problem then dealing with zero talent like we basically have now at wr. The fact that Harley starts still irritates me.

Advertisement
Back