2021 All ACC Team Selections

Advertisement
7E1A44CF-A090-4752-9D72-ECD737D6D3EE.jpeg

Click the 3 dots on the right then click the bracket symbol to the left.

I still can't post gifs or images so I'll just say "because he plays for Miami."

You surely know how this works by now.

Guys....Rambo was SECOND TEAM.

NOT third-team. And it's pretty justified. He absolutely didn't have a better year than Downs or Addison. That's really not debatable.

Where he has an argument is with Wicks and Perry, who tied for the 3rd receiver spot. They both had 131 points. Rambo finished with 126. So he was really close.
depends on what list you are referring to. the athletic has him second team but the list linked in the OP has him 3rd team.

1st team WRs had #s better than Rambo. Don't understand Thompson of VA on 2nd team ahead of Rambo though
Especially since from what the announcer of our game with VA repeated a million times during the broadcast he isn't listed as a WR because he is just a football player.

Advertisement
No TVD anywhere on there is the real crime.

Dude threw for 26 TD’s, with only 6 picks and almost 3000 yards in only 9 games played. All of this while throwing for 300 yds and 3 TD’s in 6 consecutive games, which is the record by 2, and still an active streak.

He should have at least made 2nd or 3rd team. Pickett deserves 1st team, but I’ll take TVD all day, every day over him, and twice on Sunday.

Advertisement
depends on what list you are referring to. the athletic has him second team but the list linked in the OP has him 3rd team.

Then that link is wrong. He was 2nd team All-ACC this year. Received the 5th most votes overall as far as WRs. Addison, Downs, Wicks, and Perry received more. Wicks and Perry only a few more, he was really close to first-team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Then that link is wrong. He was 2nd team All-ACC this year. Received the 5th most votes overall as far as WRs. Addison, Downs, Wicks, and Perry received more. Wicks and Perry only a few more, he was really close to first-team.
Not wrong so much as not the official all ACC team just some other publishers all ACC team.

Not wrong so much as not the official all ACC team just some other publishers all ACC team.

Ahh, OK. My bad. Yeah, I have no idea who Athlon or the Athletic or the Boone Bugle put on their ACC teams. I was talking about the official ones from the media members.

Bryan Bresee was 3rd team All-ACC. He played in 4 games. We need to all do ourselves a favor and ignore these teams entirely. They clearly make no sense, and we have years and years of evidence of this.

Advertisement
Back