2021 4 star WR Kaden Prather offered

Advertisement
Offering a lot of OOS WRs, and I'm here for it. If we can start pulling talent from across the country, getting our usual talent from SoFl would be a luxury on top of it. Given the new offense and the potential it could have for showcasing WRs, this could be a great class to pull in elite WR talent.

Coach Likens retweeted his offer from last month. His film is very good. Do work coach.

Advertisement
We really do have a strong national brand. The U is iconic. I don’t know how much longer we will have the cache, but if we can capitalize on it by all means. I’m not sure if the impact on SFL players will be positive, but as long as we win we won’t care

We really do have a strong national brand. The U is iconic. I don’t know how much longer we will have the cache, but if we can capitalize on it by all means. I’m not sure if the impact on SFL players will be positive, but as long as we win we won’t care

Nationally kids don’t keep up with the year to year success of the team like local kids do in Florida.

Which is a good thing.. can sell them we’ve just been “rebuilding” and they can start the new trend of Ray Lewis’s, Ed reeds, etc...

Not to mention Miami is still miami... you get kids to visit and it can be a big win.

Advertisement
Penn State is the presumed leader as of now but Stubbs just got there. Would anyone take this kid over Brinson?

Likens vs Stubbs for a recruit? Like our chances.
It’s still early he’s in the DMV a hotbed of talent plus he has offers from everywhere but I think we’re getting ready to see a trend of DMV talent head to Miami. Already seeing it on the basketball team and this kid was originally at DeMatha

Advertisement
I've been too busy watching Malik Nabers highlights. He's becoming my favorite receiver. I'd take him over most right now. Nabers, Alexis....my favorite two.
Watch Keon Johnson. He’s another guy they’re really high on.

Advertisement
Penn State is lowkey easier to recruit to than Miami, and the DMV is a Penn State pipeline anyway
More so than Miami. A lot of those kids like Penn St, WVU and the mid Atlantic schools, including MD now too.

Advertisement
Back