2021 4-star LB Lewis knows where he wants to go, will be family decision

View as article
Advertisement
When Nebraska and ATM are involved ...

Kids are on the take. It started last year with Nebraska. They are sick of losing
The problem is Nebraska has a locker room issue. I saw it on multiple team sites.. M. Washington rape case and was still playing. A.Martinez playing because of favoritism. Frost is gonna struggle. They are still number 4 or 5 in the Big Ten. It's still gonna be freezing in November and cows will still get tipped over.

The problem is Nebraska has a locker room issue. I saw it on multiple team sites.. M. Washington rape case and was still playing. A.Martinez playing because of favoritism. Frost is gonna struggle. They are still number 4 or 5 in the Big Ten. It's still gonna be freezing in November and cows will still get tipped over.

then all those So Florida stars can keep each other warm...

Advertisement
An excerpt about Scott Frost on his time at Nebraska on ESPN:

Maybe he hesitates because he hasn't done any saving yet. Quite the opposite, in fact. After some seriously unwarranted expectations, in retrospect, for Nebraska heading into the 2019 season, the Huskers have flatlined. They got mauled by Ohio State 48-7 (not shocking); they got mauled by Minnesota 34-7 (less shocking in hindsight, but still ...); they fell to Indiana at home and Purdue on the road, Big Ten teams Nebraska faithful will have you know they should always beat anywhere. And they still have Wisconsin and Iowa -- the prototypes for what Nebraska wishes it could be in the 21st century -- threatening ahead. It's all enough to make you want to scream-plead for their mercy. Stop! They're already dead!

I believe him and D9 have the same handler, he'll probably end up at aTm. Coley & Craig are recruiting him hard

Lmao you didn't see the whole Donnell Harris recruitment... lmao posters like you make me laugh...
Yeah I never thought about Harris and his crazy recruitment.. BUT this crazy how these kid's let their recruitment gets out of control, BUT it won't change hopefully MIAMI can start WINNING and get these kid's to stay home..

Advertisement
Yeah I never thought about Harris and his crazy recruitment.. BUT this crazy how these kid's let their recruitment gets out of control, BUT it won't change hopefully MIAMI can start WINNING and get these kid's to stay home..
Isn’t this the kid we stopped recruiting because of character or behavioral concerns? Not saying we would’ve gotten him, and I’m sure he’s a big time talent, but I don’t think I’m faulting staff at all if that’s what’s going on.

Sick of kids like this, can't tell me about winning when Nebraska and A&M are your front runners.

Advertisement
Back