2021 4-Star CB Ga’Quincy Mckinstry

Advertisement
Advertisement
1609102304428.png

what does he keep hiding? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🏎🏎🏎

Shadow Robert’s needs to stfu it’s not a race thing. It’s a just signed my LOI to bama and the next thing I post is a new car LOL. To big a coincidence
They just turn their backs and close their ***. Media in Those small SEC towns will protect the programs to the death & so will the NCAA, unlike us here in Miami or USC in LA.

The Dodge Chargers have been a long running joke at Bama because how long it’s been going on.

Advertisement
Wisconsin signed five 4* kids and one 5* kid on OL the past 3 cycles. PSU signed seven 4* OL those years. Oregon signed seven 4* OL and one 5* OL over those years.

Wisconsin signed five 4* kids and one 5* kid on OL the past 3 cycles. PSU signed seven 4* OL those years. Oregon signed seven 4* OL and one 5* OL over those years.
Correction they’ve signed two 5 star OL over past 3 cycles. Logan Brown (19) and Nolan Rucci (21)

Shadow Robert’s needs to stfu it’s not a race thing. It’s a just signed my LOI to bama and the next thing I post is a new car LOL. To big a coincidence
There was a white girl calling a black dude racist for insinuating the kid couldn't afford a $30k car. People are stupid. There's a reason the whole **** team drives chargers and challengers. Bama is blatantly paying kids and nobody does ****. Most likely because Saban has pics of Emmert with his lover Alejandro in Baton Rouge.

Advertisement
There was a white girl calling a black dude racist for insinuating the kid couldn't afford a $30k car. People are stupid. There's a reason the whole **** team drives chargers and challengers. Bama is blatantly paying kids and nobody does ****. Most likely because Saban has pics of Emmert with his lover Alejandro in Baton Rouge.
Isn't the relevant question why UM kids ain't be drivin fancy enough vehicles?

They just turn their backs and close their ***. Media in Those small SEC towns will protect the programs to the death & so will the NCAA, unlike us here in Miami or USC in LA.

The Dodge Chargers have been a long running joke at Bama because how long it’s been going on.
Crazy man we had two kids Grace and AQM use free rental cars and they got the boot these kids get free cars no one bats an eye hahaha

Advertisement
Crazy man we had two kids Grace and AQM use free rental cars and they got the boot these kids get free cars no one bats an eye hahaha
Putting aside the fact that we were on probation back then, the reality is UM ain't doing it right. The whole thing is done wrong and the institution has no stomach for it anyhow. Alabama ain't the only school in the country where players drive cars. If they've figured out how to paper it properly, good for them.

Putting aside the fact that we were on probation back then, the reality is UM ain't doing it right. The whole thing is done wrong and the institution has no stomach for it anyhow. Alabama ain't the only school in the country where players drive cars. If they've figured out how to paper it properly, good for them.

Every school that’s D1 has a car hookup, even my school did and we were barely D1 when I played there.I bet if you checked the Hecht there’d be some nice cars in that lot. This has/is nothing new and has been going on for decades.

Every school that’s D1 has a car hookup, even my school did and we were barely D1 when I played there.I bet if you checked the Hecht there’d be some nice cars in that lot. This has/is nothing new and has been going on for decades.

My buddy who went to Texas A&M said Dante Hall had two cars while he was there

Advertisement
Back