2021 3-Star RB Anthony Williams Offered

Advertisement
Def has some speed. I don't know if he is RB here the way we recruit the position. What is the level of competition?

Looks fast but take a look at the second play of the film. Two DB's absolutely made zero effort to make a tackle. What was this that. Possibility the WORST EFFORT i have ever seen in a prospect highlight.

Def has some speed. I don't know if he is RB here the way we recruit the position. What is the level of competition?
Lake Brantley is 7 or 8a. Seminole County district school that plays Apopka, Lake Mary, Seminole High each year. So competition is good. Orange County District was better this year (Edgewater, Oak Ridge, Apopka, Olympia, Dr Phillips). LB is usually good for one real good athlete every year. But being from the area I'm not really familiar with this cat. Looks like an athlete tho

**EDIT: I forgot how ******* stupid LBHS offense is. FFS, some things don't change lmao

Advertisement
He scores on the same plays Demarius Good scored on in that offense...Thicker build and more powerful runner. I actually like this kid as a size/speed combo and think he's a take. Would like to see more tough yards, but he's not really asked to do that on tape, although I only watched about 70% of it. Looks good to me though, he can move for a big kid.

Advertisement
Back