2021 3-Star QB Ari Patu Offered

So who are our actual qb targets that we have a legit chance at? Moss?
Moss, Davis, Milroe & McLaughlin are the top 4 I believe, while continuing to monitor Kai Millner if he sticks with Cal all the way.

Still don't understand why we haven't offered Salter or Drones yet, or why we never pursued Robertson. He's going to be the 2nd QB in Miss St class for Leach, we probably could have got him down for a visit before the shutdown considering he visited FSU in February & then visited Miss St literally a week before the shutdown then committed to them 3 weeks later.

Advertisement
Moss, Davis, Milroe & McLaughlin are the top 4 I believe, while continuing to monitor Kai Millner if he sticks with Cal all the way.

Still don't understand why we haven't offered Salter or Drones yet, or why we never pursued Robertson. He's going to be the 2nd QB in Miss St class for Leach, we probably could have got him down for a visit before the shutdown considering he visited FSU in February & then visited Miss St literally a week before the shutdown then committed to them 3 weeks later.
I’m so out of the loop on QB recruiting this cycle. Usually I know what’s going on but I have no idea who Miami is truly looking for and who is good this year.

IDK. Ivins seems to think McLaughlin is the most realistic. He doesn't think Davis and Milroe will be easy flips.

Maybe Lashlee will find someone else when the dust settles after the quarantine ends. We still have TVD and Matocha that we haven't seen on the field.
I thought I saw somewhere weeks or even months ago that Va Tech guy won’t bail. What’s the scouting report on McLaughlin since he sounds like a realistic target.

Advertisement
Back