2020 WR Marc Britt commits to The U

Advertisement
If I recall, coach Degaso (so?) talked about this kid a few podcast ago. Kid looks super for a Sophomore. Blocks like a cane, nice ball skills and I think he has great feet for his size/age. Keep those feet as he grows a bit more and he will be dangerous. Welcome To The U!!!

Advertisement
Glad to have him in the boat early along with Burton and Manuel.

Dugans already has his guys locked up, and they are all a high 4* caliber.

Advertisement
Assuming most of these kids stick, 2020 has the potential to become a monster class. Almost everyone we have commited has the chance to be a 5 Star. We have to just continue to win on the field and start to build some momentum with the 2019 class, too.

Hopefully, Chaney commits soon.

Assuming most of these kids stick, 2020 has the potential to become a monster class. Almost everyone we have commited has the chance to be a 5 Star. We have to just continue to win on the field and start to build some momentum with the 2019 class, too.

I think it would be nice to get Chaney after next season so we can get that momentum heading into the offseaon.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Your first sentence. We say that every single year.

Still hope it’s true though lol

Advertisement
Back