2020 WR Maliq Carr receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/player/maliq-carr-46042966/

6'5 215lbs 3-star WR from Michigan, goes to Oak Park HS.

Tri-sport dynamic athlete that plays Football, Basketball & runs track. As a Basketball player averaged 21.2ppg 12.4reb & 7.9 assists.
In Track & Field had a long jump of 21.5 & ran a 11.2 in the 100m. In Football, had 21rec 815yds & 9TD's.

Holds offers from Oh St, Notre Dame, Michigan, Mich St, Penn St, TAMU, LSU & Mizzou.

Advertisement
Wow figured coach Enos would have us offering top Michigan guys and it can only help seeing oos guy's like Miami 🙌

The reality is, out of all of these Michigan kids we've offered, only 1 of the lineman is a likely chance.

However, I think it's good that Coach Barry is reestablishing his connects at that Michigan High schools from his time at CMU. He's been in the NFL for the last 4 years so he's probably just gettin re-tapped in with schools he used to recruit.

The strategy is to cast a wide net early, then later in the year as the season progresses keep in touch with certain prospects. Not all those kids are going to go to Michigan, Mich St, Oh St etc, so maybe he can snatch one from up there come crootin' season in December. Coaches get fired or take new jobs, so you never know with some kids.

Advertisement
The reality is, out of all of these Michigan kids we've offered, only 1 of the lineman is a likely chance.

However, I think it's good that Coach Barry is reestablishing his connects at that Michigan High schools from his time at CMU. He's been in the NFL for the last 4 years so he's probably just gettin re-tapped in with schools he used to recruit.

The strategy is to cast a wide net early, then later in the year as the season progresses keep in touch with certain prospects. Not all those kids are going to go to Michigan, Mich St, Oh St etc, so maybe he can snatch one from up there come crootin' season in December. Coaches get fired or take new jobs, so you never know with some kids.

Michigan and Ohio State love coming down to South Florida to poach a few Miami kids. I like that we are at least going to try and return the favor.

https://247sports.com/player/maliq-carr-46042966/

6'5 215lbs 3-star WR from Michigan, goes to Oak Park HS.

Tri-sport dynamic athlete that plays Football, Basketball & runs track. As a Basketball player averaged 21.2ppg 12.4reb & 7.9 assists.
In Track & Field had a long jump of 21.5 & ran a 11.2 in the 100m. In Football, had 21rec 815yds & 9TD's.

Holds offers from Oh St, Notre Dame, Michigan, Mich St, Penn St, TAMU, LSU & Mizzou.

Wtf, was this Pop Warner Midget league?? Most of those Dbacks looked like ***king Dwarfs.?😂

Advertisement
Ehhh I think most of them may though? Just saying. No problems with the offers, I'm sure he's just touching base and see if any big timers up that way have interest.
Most of them will, not all of them, that's the point lol.

I agree with overall sentiments on this, but truly think Enos playing that long game (Mich St.) too

Those 3 schools poach kids from SoFlo all the time. Would be nice to return the favor.

Advertisement
Michigan and Ohio State love coming down to South Florida to poach a few Miami kids. I like that we are at least going to try and return the favor.

Exactly and use the recruiting pitch they use against us. "Why don't you leave home and experience life for 3-4 years somewhere else"

Advertisement
Yep....Nick Williams was 1 year after Binion.

Butch plucked Nick Williams from Oh St.....dude had a quietly decent career at Miami.......he played a few years in the NFL.

Advertisement
Back