2020 WR Johnquai Lewis talks Canes

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
Davenport FL - As the clock hit triple zeros in the 2A state title game, The Champagnat Lions state title hopes crumbed in their eyes. But for 2020 star WR Johnquai Lewis, he took this opportunity to Display his skills on the biggest stage of his career.

“It meant a lot for me,” said Lewis “I didn’t get a lot of playing time my 8th grade year, so i had a chip on my shoulder to come out and ball.”

Lewis currently holds one offer from Syracuse, but the rising sophomore’s recruitment has only begun.

“Miami, West Virginia and Kentucky are the schools show major interest in me,” Lewis said.

While other schools will continue to recruiting Lewis, there’s one school that he hopes will offer

“I’m from Miami so, I’m a savage and they’re savages and that’s the type of football i like to play,” Lewis said.

And for Lewis’s dad, the one place he will love to see his play, is for the Green and Orange Miami Hurricanes

“It would mean everything to him.” said Lewis “Miami was my favorite team growing up and that’s his favorite team, so it would mean the world to both of us.”

Advertisement
Seems like most of the class of 2018 and beyond kids are true Fn 'Canes with that orange & green blood in them. These kids weren't even alive during our last dominant era! I think were seeing a lot kids with parents who grew up/lived through our best times, and these parents have been raising them right!

Seems like most of the class of 2018 and beyond kids are true Fn 'Canes with that orange & green blood in them. These kids weren't even alive during our last dominant era! I think were seeing a lot kids with parents who grew up/lived through our best times, and these parents have been raising them right!

That's exactly what it is. These kids didn't even see us in our prime! They're going off their parents/relatives and what they can find on YouTube. Just wait til we get 10-11 wins again. :peaceful:

Advertisement
Back