2020 WR Darin Turner receives offer

Advertisement
Any high rated kid committed to LSU is supect.
I though only winning nattys or playoff appearances is what teams needed to pull these kids. LSU has nothing in the what have you done for me lately category. LSU pulls these 5 stars like they’ve been in the playoffs every year.

Advertisement
What's the record on committing to different SEC schools
Lol I think it's 3 in one year...

I'm guessing he goes to Ole Miss, Tenn or Kentucky, but I would still call him to gauge his interest & see if he wants come back for a visit between now & January.

But I think we should make a move for Poitier since we definitely need another WR in this class.

I'm guessing he goes to Ole Miss, Tenn or Kentucky, but I would still call him to gauge his interest & see if he wants come back for a visit between now & January.

But I think we should make a move for Poitier since we definitely need another WR in this class.

Poitier or Alford.

Alford is hitting his stride right now..

Advertisement
Is a Tunsil player really dependable?

Every Tunsil kid we've gotten a commit out of over the last couple years ends up decommiting lol

giphy.gif

Wasn’t that Nadab Joseph who committed to LSU the later flipped to Baga then a month later flipped to UGA?

Advertisement
Advertisement

I like This kid size almost 6’3 210 pounds. We need that in our room with the loss of hightower

Advertisement
Back