2020 SOFL WR Question?

Advertisement
I really like Jones-Bell & Restrepo as WR 3 & 4 for us. It seems like britt and rosemy are the attention seeking, diva types that always go out of state, which we need to avoid.

He went all the way to LA?
Hey Bro. Just want to apologize because you were right about the opening being in LA this weekend. I got it mixed up with the Under Armour regional camp In Orlando. The Opening Miami is next weekend at the Dolphins training facility in Davie.

Hey Bro. Just want to apologize because you were right about the opening being in LA this weekend. I got it mixed up with the Under Armour regional camp In Orlando. The Opening Miami is next weekend at the Dolphins training facility in Davie.
All good man. Appreciate the info you bring to the board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jones Bell has the best WR film i seen this year. Need this beast! I have faith Enos is going to fully utilize JT4 this season. It should only help us if he shows out and turns pro.

Last edited:
Jones Bell is the fastest I’ve seen.
I also think we should continue after the kid who was originally from GA that was committed to us for the longest. It will be hard to fvck this up, it’s too many of them.
Talking about burton in Cali?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back