2020 SOFL WR Question?

Advertisement
Jones Bell is the fastest I’ve seen.
I also think we should continue after the kid who was originally from GA that was committed to us for the longest. It will be hard to fvck this up, it’s too many of them.

Advertisement
Robinson
Fleming
Portier
Rosemy
Jones-Bell

We only signed 1 this year, Osborn is a 1 year lease.

We also lost Ezzard and my guess is we’ll lose 1 more to attrition by 2020. So IMO you take 4-5 in this class

Take 4 MAX, 5 is too much because 1 or 2 of that 5 will transfer anyways

Advertisement
If you're going to take FOUR in the 2020 class or whatever, you better diversify your bonds a bit. I don't want to see four low 4, high 3 6'0"-6'1" 190lb WRs...go get you an X, Y, slot guy, tall guy, return type, short yardage versatile type, jumbo wide receiver (TE types)...whatever. How you diversify your roster goes a long way in player retention. Everyone has a role.

Xavier is apparently out there making plays at the Opening and really standing out...

If you're going to take FOUR in the 2020 class or whatever, you better diversify your bonds a bit. I don't want to see four low 4, high 3 6'0"-6'1" 190lb WRs...go get you an X, Y, slot guy, tall guy, return type, short yardage versatile type, jumbo wide receiver (TE types)...whatever. How you diversify your roster goes a long way in player retention. Everyone has a role.
Makes sense

Advertisement
We need that Berrios/Edelman type player to work the inside of the field and get 1st downs to extend drives. We really missed that last year.
I think this new staff will select personnel based on the type of skill sets needed to enhance the offense. I think kids want to see what the new offense is and how effective the QB is. With so many good ones we have to make sure we lock down our top options.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back