2020 season tix - Don’t Renew

C A N E

Sophomore
The fact is our crowds haven’t been bad at all. As inept and incompetent as everything is last week on a Friday night was fun as **** vs UVA.

Hard rock is a fine environment.

To state the obvious at this point more than any banner, the thing to hit them with is to threaten their pockets.

Take 5 minutes to shoot off an email saying you won’t renew or attend a single game next year with this coach or athletic director in charge.

EDIT:

You can send a message in the link above.

BOT’s phone number: 305-284-4025

If anyone else has any more contact info they’d like to drop please do so.

This is also all more effective when we keep it civil.

Thanks, gentlemen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
From what I saw of the crowd shots during the game, looks like a lot of people have already decided to give up on the program. Looked like the last crowd that got Golden fired.

Advertisement
From what I saw of the crowd shots during the game, looks like a lot of people have already decided to give up on the program. Looked like the last crowd that got Golden fired.
Because it was a nooner vs a terrible team. Still more fans in seats than during our worst attendance games.

My wife wanted to buy me a Canes decal and flag for my car I wanted to slap the **** out of her.....lol

Advertisement
The fact is our crowds haven’t been bad at all. As inept and incompetent as everything is last week on a Friday night was fun as **** vs UVA.

Hard rock is a fine environment.

To state the obvious at this point more than any banner, the thing to hit them with is to threaten their pockets.

Take 5 minutes to shoot off an email saying you won’t renew or attend a single game next year with this coach or athletic director in charge.
You can bank on it, unless they hire Urban Meyer then I will renew my 3 Club Seats. Giving my season tickets away and glad we didn't go to this shXt show.

FUCK YOU IF YOU PLAN TO RENEW YOUR TICKETS. FUCK BLAKE JAMES FOR BEING A DUMB SHIT WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO DO HIS JOB. FUCK MANNY DIAZ FOR NOT KNOW HOW TO COACH WORTH A ****. FCK THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FOR ENABLING THIS SHITSHOW OF A COACHING STAFF. AND FUCK YOU FOR DONATING TO HIS PIECE OF SHIT UNIVERSITY. YOU PUT ME ON THE SIDELINE ILL MAKE URBAN MEYER AND NICK SABAN LOOK LIKE FCKING AMATEURS. AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What was the email address so I can follow suit.

It only takes a few minutes.

Try to keep it civil as well when contacting. It’s more effective that way.

Or if you’d rather call, you can call the following number for UM’s BOT.

305-284-4025

Click the link. I’ll edit the OP to include the link and BOT phone #.

**** YOU IF YOU PLAN TO RENEW YOUR TICKETS. **** BLAKE JAMES FOR BEING A DUMB **** WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO DO HIS JOB. **** MANNY DIAZ FOR NOT KNOW HOW TO COACH WORTH A ****. FCK THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FOR ENABLING THIS ****SHOW OF A COACHING STAFF. AND **** YOU FOR DONATING TO HIS PIECE OF **** UNIVERSITY. YOU PUT ME ON THE SIDELINE ILL MAKE URBAN MEYER AND NICK SABAN LOOK LIKE FCKING AMATEURS. AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO.

^^^^ Took Miami -19.5

Advertisement
Back