2020 Season: Manny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor-16.gif

Advertisement
Just for shiits and giggles...like all the replies 😂😂😂...

These same ****az trying to suck their own penos; loving and hating manny at the same time. Same story with so-called die hard fans. Trust. When Manny bombs again. They'll never admit they were sucking him off real hard in the off-season.

#SaveThisPost 😂

You.
Are.
Beating.
A.
Dead.
Horse.

P.S. never boast about tomorrow, you may never know what a day may bring forth. We know right now Manny sucks. Bit who are we to say he doesn't turn it around?
Plus you constantly telling ppl on this board ain't gonna change a **** thing, but for us mopes, cautiously optimistic and sunshine pumping posters alike to turn this into a trolling post.

Fucck Manny until otherwise. I want him to feel the heat Every. Fuccking. Day. Honeymoon and nerdy Tedx talks are over. Him and his bartender rejects better perform now. All these corny #TNM and tweeting like my little niece is some bitcchmade shiitfoolery. Like some of u mopes. 😂.

@djnellz

Advertisement
Fucck Manny until otherwise. I want him to feel the heat Every. Fuccking. Day. Honeymoon and nerdy Tedx talks are over. Him and his bartender rejects better perform now. All these corny #TNM and tweeting like my little niece is some bitcchmade shiitfoolery. Like some of u mopes. 😂.

@djnellz

giphy - 2020-03-08T211152.178.gif

Just for shiits and giggles...like all the replies 😂😂😂...

These same ****az trying to suck their own penos; loving and hating manny at the same time. Same story with so-called die hard fans. Trust. When Manny bombs again. They'll never admit they were sucking him off real hard in the off-season.

#SaveThisPost 😂

Ok, I’ll bookmark this post with a gif.

Just like this guy, this didn’t turn out like you originally thought it would.

If it was me, I would just roll with it. Catch some asphalt, bro

FAFA7CE7-A74B-4A70-B740-37D5622B95CB.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back