2020 S Rashad Torrence II receives offer

Good to have another offer out to a Marietta player as I believe Burton is transferring back there for his senior year. Their roster stacked, hopefully we see a couple more offers there with Simpson being familiar with them.

Arik Gilbert lol Hes a freak
Good to have another offer out to a Marietta player as I believe Burton is transferring back there for his senior year. Their roster stacked, hopefully we see a couple more offers there with Simpson being familiar with them.
Arik Gilbert. Freak.

So he already has visited since he's got a pic of himself in a canes jersey. Lets get that GA pipeline flowing.

So he already has visited since he's got a pic of himself in a canes jersey. Lets get that GA pipeline flowing.
He first visited Miami way back in the Spring of 2016.

But he was in Miami over the weekend for the Adidas East 7v7 tournament, he plays for Hustle 7v7 down in Georgia.

Karlnolits26

Redshirt Freshman
Marietta is loaded!! They have like 5 or 6 of the top 14 players in the state for 2020. I am going to watch Burton and Torrence play this year, would love to get some more Canes to come with me and show The U Family

Marietta is loaded!! They have like 5 or 6 of the top 14 players in the state for 2020. I am going to watch Burton and Torrence play this year, would love to get some more Canes to come with me and show The U Family
We definitely need Coach Simpson visiting that school, hopefully he knows the coach!!

Karlnolits26

Redshirt Freshman
We definitely need Coach Simpson visiting that school, hopefully he knows the coach!!
I'm going to go to a couple games, trying to get a bunch of Cane fans to come. Been talking to Jermaine on Twitter

He's planning a visit to Miami, per Rivals.

Im definitely going to the Marietta-Grayson game this year. Wouldnt be surprised to see a few Miami coaches at that game since we play Savannah St the next day.

Karlnolits26

Redshirt Freshman
Im definitely going to the Marietta-Grayson game this year. Wouldnt be surprised to see a few Miami coaches at that game since we play Savannah St the next day.
Where is that game?