2020 Recruiting Class

Dad ran MVP travel team. Was funded by ARod who his dad went to Westminster with. Yo Yo played with them as well as bunch of others Miami’s recruiting. Team had like 8 different unis at 10U age. My team from Tampa would play against them at different tourneys. Crazy talent

Always wanted to see MVP face Team Phenom out of California.

Advertisement
Has anyone heard anything about about how Carmona did in the Fall? I don't see him mentioned as a player that will fill a role this year. I thought for sure he would help out in the bullpen especially as a lefty.

Has anyone heard anything about about how Carmona did in the Fall? I don't see him mentioned as a player that will fill a role this year. I thought for sure he would help out in the bullpen especially as a lefty.
He wasn’t great

Advertisement
Unless the MLB Top 100 projection is outdated, we will lose 5 of our starters/top recruits to the MLB draft (even if it's only 5 rounds). Zamora, McMahon and Cecconi plus the two highly rated HS RHPs.

Thus, if BVB signs, we're likely rebuilding again next year w an entirely new rotation, - smh.

Unless the MLB Top 100 projection is outdated, we will lose 5 of our starters/top recruits to the MLB draft (even if it's only 5 rounds). Zamora, McMahon and Cecconi plus the two highly rated HS RHPs.

Thus, if BVB signs, we're likely rebuilding again next year w an entirely new rotation, - smh.
I don’t see how people think Cecconi is a first or second round guy this year. Obviously he has a ****load of potential but he’s been very inconsistent. Another year for him would be beneficial along with Zamora. I keep saying teams may shy away from taking Z early because of his fielding and his injury. McMahon is definitely gone and idk about BVB. I think it’s a win for us if Miami gets 2 of Z, BVB, McMahon, and Cecconi to come back.

Looks like those rankings have at least been tweaked. Zamora is down 17 spots since they originally released in December.

Advertisement
Looks like those rankings have at least been tweaked. Zamora is down 17 spots since they originally released in December.

OK, thanks. I guess they are out-dated then in my eyes. I thought such rankings were updated more often. Did that drop Cecconi as well (based on the points MKlein shared, with which I agree)?

OK, thanks. I guess they are out-dated then in my eyes. I thought such rankings were updated more often. Did that drop Cecconi as well (based on the points MKlein shared, with which I agree)?
McMahon and Cecconi are down one spot each from December. Wouldn’t be surprised if MLB.com doesn’t do a full update until a draft date is set.

Advertisement
Back