2020 QB will be on campus tomorrow

View as article

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
Pyne-2-777x555.jpg

I can confirm that 2020 New Canaan (CT) QB Drew Pyne will be on Miami's campus tomorrow for a visit. Miami hosted 2020 Oconee County (GA) QB, Max Johnson, last Saturday. Miami is already shifting gears for 2020.

Advertisement
I used to coach a pop warner team with a dude who used to play at New Caanan, CT. He told me this QB was receiving P5 interest a few years back. Wonder how good he is.

I'm concerned about what we're going to do in 2019.

I feel like we're putting all of our eggs in one basket with Johnson, even though we just offered that kid committed to Wisconsin.

I'm concerned about what we're going to do in 2019.

I feel like we're putting all of our eggs in one basket with Johnson, even though we just offered that kid committed to Wisconsin.

Look what theyre doing in 2020...theyve ready shifted gears from RIchts NEPHEW.....bet my account they have a plan for 2019. Dont drink dees kool aid.

Advertisement
If he's coming down from CT (like another QB from CT in this year's class did last year), then we know there's some definite interest.

He has offers from just about everyone.

I really like the idea that this staff is trying to get a couple years ahead with the recruiting.

The offensive staff has their targets so well streamed they already are putting in feelers down for 2020 spots...

Kudos to them they put in work

Advertisement
Look what theyre doing in 2020...theyve ready shifted gears from RIchts NEPHEW.....bet my account they have a plan for 2019. Dont drink dees kool aid.
You making to obvious you dont like him.. gotta put you on ignore. You're too emotional

Advertisement
Back