2020 QB offer Tee Webb

Advertisement
Looking at this mans profile picture, if he's a country boy like Jake Fromm I doubt he wants to come to UM. Maybe Dan Enos can win him over tho...

Advertisement
3rd best GA QB in that 2020 class. The 2021 class from the peach state is loaded as well. Coach King at Cartersville knows how to develop QBs.

Advertisement
Looking at this mans profile picture, if he's a country boy like Jake Fromm I doubt he wants to come to UM. Maybe Dan Enos can win him over tho...
Chick is from a smaller town than him. He’s like an 45- an hour outside or Marietta...even closer to Kennesaw.

Advertisement
Looks like we are giving ourselves plenty of targets and start seeing what we can snag on!

10wins is a must this coming year with wins over UF and FSU

Ummm...drive about 45 minutes west and you’ll find dudes that do hunt. Y’all need to get out of East Miami/Broward...

The McDermotts hunt, the Linders, Jon Feliciano, etc...

McDemott and Linder were always out fishing. They would post their catch all over social media.

Advertisement
He is solid. Definitely not going to compete for a starting job at Miami as a freshman. I’ve seen him play several times in person. He has a lot of upside. I actually like his backup better. Sophomore named Evan Slocum. It’s crazy how many QB’s this school has right now.

Advertisement
Back