2020 QB Derohn King Jr

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[HUDL]video/3/7186449/57d9b5f4688ec4ee349e927d[/HUDL]

6'2 185lbs starter for Piper, had 1,547yds 18TD's 15INT's 238yds rushing 6TD's as a Freshman last season.

Lead his team to a 9-2 record & lost in the playoffs to Flanagan.

Not great, but not terrible either for a Freshman starting QB on Varsity.

I know most of y'all don't wanna hear anything about 2020 players & for good reason, but for those who keep up with it, I think this kid has a ton of potential.

Has a pretty solid release, needs to shorten it up a bit, but you can tell he's a natural thrower & has a nice arm.

I think he played for Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes 14u as well, IIRC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know Deron King he is like family he is big and has a cannon he's going to be good

Last edited:
Advertisement
amazing to me that Piper as a program has never had any success since I've been following the last 20 or so years

Yea, long throwing motion but not terrible. Let's himself get flat footed sometimes as well, but as a freshman that's all stuff that can easily be coached up. Otherwise he looks he makes the trows look effortless and keeps his eyes up when the protection breaks down. Ton of potential for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[HUDL]video/3/7186449/57d9b5f4688ec4ee349e927d[/HUDL]

6'2 185lbs starter for Piper, had 1,547yds 18TD's 15INT's 238yds rushing 6TD's as a Freshman last season.

Lead his team to a 9-2 record & lost in the playoffs to Flanagan.

Not great, but not terrible either for a Freshman starting QB on Varsity.

I know most of y'all don't wanna hear anything about 2020 players & for good reason, but for those who keep up with it, I think this kid has a ton of potential.

Has a pretty solid release, needs to shorten it up a bit, but you can tell he's a natural thrower & has a nice arm.

I think he played for Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes 14u as well, IIRC.

Really? That seems pretty great for a freshman.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;B9zmb9OgvuI]https://youtu.be/B9zmb9OgvuI[/video]

Advertisement
Back