2020 - Please hurry and just go away...

ClancyNoseBest

Sorry for any typos - no thumbs...
I can't take anymore...

1609396655102.png

Advertisement
no thumbs ? sorry, bowling must be a real challenge huh ? you ever break 50 ?

WOeoaLj.gif

Just so much loss and sorrow this year. The isolationis really getting me down, too. Wonder if something as simple as eating at a restaurant will ever happen again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've had worse years.
I think we all have had bad years personally, I know I have (divorce, bankruptcy, unemployment) but I am thinking collectively, it seems that the misery is so **** widespread now. At some point in 2021 the suicide figures are coming out and sadly, I suspect they are going to be way up.

I think we all have had bad years personally, I know I have (divorce, bankruptcy, unemployment) but I am thinking collectively, it seems that the misery is so **** widespread now. At some point in 2021 the suicide figures are coming out and sadly, I suspect they are going to be way up.

I'm afraid you might be right.

The impact has just been so widespread. Lost my grandmother right before Christmas and will be attending her funeral first week of the new year. 2020 definitely sucked.

Advertisement
On a positive note, I still consider canesinsight to be a psychological positive. Each minute I spend here is a minute I’m able to avoid our “free press.”

Maybe we can root Baker out in early 2021 and find us a DC with balls as big as Texas to introduce some much needed testosterone back into the program. Somehow our recruiting has been solid the last two years, so I can still convince myself we have a foundation to build on.

Happy New Years to all my cane brethren!

You are telling me. A truck who was dropping off at my company yesterday went to go back down our alley way and smoked my car. Ironically some guy backed into my car downtown at a red light exactly one year prior.

Attachments

• B5A88681-069D-4654-BE98-DEF2B5981F01.jpg
    B5A88681-069D-4654-BE98-DEF2B5981F01.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Back