2020 OT Chris Washington Offered

Advertisement
Because the D is still filled with guys that whiffed in recruiting for years. Most of our best players on D still have been Golden kids/evals

That's because they were upperclassmen. What is left is 7 Golden guys and 4 of them are our senior linebackers. I did not include the true freshman, except for Harvey.

DE: Garvin, Harvey, Joyner
DT: Nesta, Bethel, Martin
DT: Ford, NNoruka, Miller
DE: Patchan, Hill, Rousseau
LB: Pinckney, Steed
LB: Quarterman, Jennings
LB: McCloud, Wilder
Striker: Finley, Smith, Frierson
CB: Ivey, Bethel
S: Hall, Knowles
S: Carter, Bolden
CB: Bandy, Blades

Last edited:
I think it's a SC/UM battle to be honest. He has been on campus twice in as many weeks. He speaks well on our coaches and clearly enjoys his visits. He's in SC now for their summer camp......let's see how he reacts after that , I think that will be very telling!
UF has as much of a chance as us so you cant really include us and not them. Its USC/UF/Miami battle for now but if a team like Bama, Clemson, UGA, LSU jumps in late a kid like this would jump all over that.

DL recruiting not bad, I like what Simpson was doing there and think the new line coach will continue the positive trend. We whiffed on a LOT of DBs but still have a pretty solid crew. We just need that one additional elite kid a class to be BCS playoff level.

It’s at LB where defensive recruiting has been the big head scratcher. I like Brooks and Huff. Joyner has the athleticism and Steed could have been quality if not for the injuries. But 4 decent kids in 3 years is unacceptable. Lots of work to do there.
Wilder was good coming out too.

Because the D is still filled with guys that whiffed in recruiting for years. Most of our best players on D still have been Golden kids/evals

warped.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back