2020 OL vs DL in Orlando

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big Micah...

Yeah 2020 Micah Morris was putting on a clinic, hopefully staff can at least get him to come down from Georgia for a visit or Paradise Camp.

Coach Justice needs to have Micah come for a visit and have a talk with Randall Hill.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Yeah 2020 Micah Morris was putting on a clinic, hopefully staff can at least get him to come down from Georgia for a visit or Paradise Camp.

Coach Justice needs to have Micah come for a visit and have a talk with Randall Hill.

Go Canes

Would be shocked if he even came here for a visit. Sounds like all Taint to me but this is the type of kid we need thats for sure.

Advertisement
I dont know what to look for when evaluating OL vs DL so any input on who stood out would be appreciated. With that said two dudes that I did notice were Desmond Watson who's a big SOB that moves really well and looked pretty dominate for a Dt. Other dude was Tunmise Adeleye who to me looked like the best DL that was in that video. That kid is fast and smooth and you could see he has that confidence as well. As for the OL I don't really know what to look for to be honest.

Desmond Watson looks like a big fat pregnant woman lmao.

Micah Morris has terrific footwork for a kid his size, he moves very well.

Caleb Johnson needs to work on his kick slide, he did well when he got his feet under him, but he looks like he was trying to be too robotic & follow instructions.

Garner Langlo looked great too, he knows how to anchor well.

I dont know what to look for when evaluating OL vs DL so any input on who stood out would be appreciated. With that said two dudes that I did notice were Desmond Watson who's a big SOB that moves really well and looked pretty dominate for a Dt. Other dude was Tunmise Adeleye who to me looked like the best DL that was in that video. That kid is fast and smooth and you could see he has that confidence as well. As for the OL I don't really know what to look for to be honest.
Watson is extremely out of shape, he's a big fat kid that excels off being just naturally stronger than most OL's.

In college he'll need to lose some of that bad weight & gain more muscle mass. A kid that big with that body type needs to live in the weight room & stay committed to the S&C program, otherwise he'll end up like the DT version of Donaldson.

Go Canes

so is he 6'6 or 6'4? either way that's a big mamma jamma

Advertisement
Desmond Watson looks like a big fat pregnant woman lmao.

Micah Morris has terrific footwork for a kid his size, he moves very well.

Caleb Johnson needs to work on his kick slide, he did well when he got his feet under him, but he looks like he was trying to be too robotic & follow instructions.

Garner Langlo looked great too, he knows how to anchor well.
He is a big fat *** but he moved pretty well for a big fat ***. What do you know about that Tunmise kid. What were thoughts about him.

He is a big fat *** but he moved pretty well for a big fat ***. What do you know about that Tunmise kid. What were thoughts about him.
Tunmise is a great pass rusher I posted his offer from last year when he was still down in TX.

He was a Texas lock for awhile, but since he's transferred to IMG UF has made a big move on him & are the favorites to get his commit.

Advertisement
Tunmise is a great pass rusher I posted his offer from last year when he was still down in TX.

He was a Texas lock for awhile, but since he's transferred to IMG UF has made a big move on him & are the favorites to get his commit.
Dam that sucks about the gators being his favorite. That kid looks pretty legit.

Watson is extremely out of shape, he's a big fat kid that excels off being just naturally stronger than most OL's.

In college he'll need to lose some of that bad weight & gain more muscle mass. A kid that big with that body type needs to live in the weight room & stay committed to the S&C program, otherwise he'll end up like the DT version of Donaldson.

He might be 300lbs just from his knees to his ****. He looked like he was out there putting out the most effort so hopefully a coaching staff can parlay that into the weightroom.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back