2020 OG RJ Adams receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'4 310lbs 3-star OL from out of Virginia, goes to 6A school Woodbridge

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball, big versatile kid that plays LT, RT, G & DT.

Has good footwork at Tackle & natural athleticism, long arms as well so he could play RT at the next level but projects best at Guard.

Holds offers from Mich St, Penn St, Va Tech, FSU, NC St, UNC, Duke, West Va, Purdue & South Carolina

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We've been a beast on the trail we need at least an 11 win season to secure these offers we are handing out #watchthefinish

Woodbridge produces some great talent, they had 5-star RB Ricky Slade from the 2018 class.

And the same school as a 2020 5-star LB Antoine Sampah.

El, u think this kids is quick enough to be a classic Miami DT? You know, caged grizzly bear let loose to eat QBs meat and any morsels of rb passing by.

Advertisement
We've been a beast on the trail we need at least an 11 win season to secure these offers we are handing out #watchthefinish

Don’t think we’ll need 11 wins, although that would be a nicety to have in 2019. I’m sure that when we show improvement on offense in Enos’ scheme, with the ball getting to our talented skill players, plus scoring a ton of points, that kids will start lining up to want to play here at Miami. If we throw 10-11 wins up that will be the icing on top of the proverbial cake. With our schedule in 2019 I don’t see how we can’t maximize the improvements we’ll make offensively and not win a ton of games. But I don’t think we have to win them all but 1 for kids to start lining up wanting a chance in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back