2020 Miami commit Avantae Williams talks Miami commitment

“Florida is after me hard and i just took a visit there.” said Williams “Honestly Gainesville is so boring, there’s really nothing for me up there. i wanted to leave so bad.”

That's a Cane.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Wish this kid could reclassify for 2019.

Advertisement
I hope that the Gaytes will finally grow a ******* and schedule us more often. Even though I seriously doubt that they will.

Only nutsacks they're familiar with are the ones that they gargle in their mouths.

I can see Mr. Williams doing like that Baez tweet and completely destroying multiple Gaytor faqqots.

**** I really wish we didn't have to wait so long for him to play but will be worth. Gotta love that last part

Advertisement
Old School Cane mentality. Somewhere Jerome Brown is smiling and laughing.

714577.jpg

“Florida is after me hard and i just took a visit there.” said Williams “Honestly Gainesville is so boring, there’s really nothing for me up there. i wanted to leave so bad.”

That's a Cane.

2020 Ambassador
Spoken like a True Cane

Advertisement
I swear I want to adopt this kid lol he hates Gainesville like we all do at 15 years old. Look at him and compare him to the **** riders from down here who can't wait to go to that ****hole

I'm telling you, South Florida is a cesspool of Queffin Trolls, Drama Queens, and Primadonnas. Along with assorted street agent and handler trash.

There is not another school in the universe that has to deal with as much BS from their own hometown areas as Richt and Miami have to deal with when it comes to the gang of degenerates running around down in Dade and Broward.

Does USC have to deal with scumbag Trojan haters in LA? Does the Gator have to deal with Gaytor haters in Gaynesville? Does FSU have to deal with Seminole haters in the Panhandle?

I am tempted to just say to **** with Dade and Broward and just focus on Palm, the Glades, Orange, Duval, and the rest of central and north Florida. We NEVER seem to get the same sort of late game theatrics and drama from the Darrion Owens, Shaq's, Norton's and McCloud's of the world.

Makes sense. I mean it's not like proximity to the most talent rich area in the country is much of an advantage.

Advertisement
hes now claiming his words were switched around in the interview lol

https://twitter.com/SlowDownBoy7/status/830939446522605568

Not talking about my interview

Id bet he got a lot of heat for that fire gville quote so Im gonna have to disagree and say I'd guess he's just trying to get the lizards off his back

I've been in constant contact with him, it's not about my quote

......so which quote is it about

Advertisement
Avantae Williams hit the nail right on the head. Honestly Gainesville is so boring, there’s really nothing for me up there. i wanted to leave so bad.” He's a Real Miami Hurricane !!!

Bump...Avantae needs more love...two pages is not nearly enough for a Cane who flushed the turds and is a future five star head banger for us.

To itu:

Williams visited Miami this past fall for games against Florida State and Duke and he enjoyed the atmosphere of those games.

“That was a perfect atmosphere,” Williams said. “It is what I expected—probably even better. I will say that the refs don’t want to see us ball. The refs don’t want to see us ball. I’m talking about the Florida State game. I don’t like that. The refs are always against us, but that is just the way it is for Miami.”

This kid is 15 and already understands whats going on

Definitely I great change for the future. No nonsense from a 15 y/o, I could cry and I would if I was his father.

Advertisement
Back