2020 LB Ruben Hyppolite Visits Miami, Receives Offer

View as article
Advertisement
Maryland has been playing a little dirty but it’s been with local or east coast kids. They haven’t attempted or been successful with Fla kids and the bag game yet. We will see
Yeah; but if a bag is available, there's nothing like a S. Florida Diva to grab it.
I hope he comes cause he is my favorite local LB this class.

Advertisement
For whatever the reason is manny has whiffed with big time lbs with the exception of huff, recruits like Austin cave and hyppolite we should land. I just find it troubling we can’t recruit at least one stud at the lb position with our open roster/pt.

A class of Flagg, Austin cave and hyppolite would be nice but I feel like our lb recruiting has been whack.

Bush was a borderline 3 star/4 star and became the Big 10 DPOY, consensus All-America, and a high first round draft pick. He was underrated.
Bush could have gone anywhere, he was undersized not underrated. Why would Michigan come way to Florida to get an underrated player? Wouldn’t that mean he’s known nationally?

Bush could have gone anywhere, he was undersized not underrated. Why would Michigan come way to Florida to get an underrated player? Wouldn’t that mean he’s known nationally?

I dont think Bush was undersized..dude was too big in high school..he cut weight at michigan.

Advertisement

Bro how can u even respond to what I said. This isn’t opinion. Are you high??

I said he was underrated. He wasn’t unknown. He was a 3 star/4 star player. He had several offers. But how is there even a debate about whether or not he was underrated?? He was a 3 star player and became a consensus All-American and first round pick.

Hyp defiantly got an early bag from Maryland and he is being a good soldier...

/still expect him to flip.. hopefully to us

Bro how can u even respond to what I said. This isn’t opinion. Are you high??

I said he was underrated. He wasn’t unknown. He was a 3 star/4 star player. He had several offers. But how is there even a debate about whether or not he was underrated?? He was a 3 star player and became a consensus All-American and first round pick.
Dude was a 4 star lol. His high school was underrated.

Advertisement
Dude was a 4 star lol. His high school was underrated.

His high school was underrated? They won the state championship in the biggest classification in Florida his senior year. What in the world are you talking about? And 247 had him ranked as a 3 star. On the composite he was a low ranked 4 star.

Devin Bush

Advertisement
Did he say Devin Bush was underrated coming out of high school? Alrighty then.

He was a 3-star on 247 who turned into the Big 10 DPOY and a first round pick. How is he anything but underrated? He had 5-star production and was ranked on 247 as a 3-star. That's the literal definition of underrated.

Dont forget his dad coaches up at Michigan!

He was a 3-star on 247 who turned into the Big 10 DPOY and a first round pick. How is he anything but underrated? He had 5-star production and was ranked on 247 as a 3-star. That's the literal definition of underrated.
Ur talking in semantics though brother. I dont know what he ended up as. That's like my nephew before he fell out with gebbia he was a 5 star in cali he ended up a 4 star but everyone in the country knew him regardless. Devin was just the same on **** near any relevant site he was well known and colleges all around the country were heavy on him including us. If the stance is because of his production at Michigan and where he got drafted than anything other than a consensus 5 star is underrated than ur right. He was underrated. But if ur saying people slept on this kid AT ALL I gotta strongly disagree.

Advertisement
Back