2020 LB Ladarius Tennison

Gotta be a DB. Safety or Nickel or maybe even Striker. Really small for a linebacker and at that height he would have to put on a lot of fat to get to linebacker weight. Kid works tho you can tell he is a baller
 
I WANT this guy playing for us!!!! What a beast. Just watched the tape. Manny wants fast and violent? This guy fits it to a tee. Hopefully he grows a little taller, but idgaf. Lb, safety, rb, slot wr, this guy looks like he can play them all. Needs to be a priority!
 
I WANT this guy playing for us!!!! What a beast. Just watched the tape. Manny wants fast and violent? This guy fits it to a tee. Hopefully he grows a little taller, but idgaf. Lb, safety, rb, slot wr, this guy looks like he can play them all. Needs to be a priority!

Kid is just a player. He's been knocking dudes out since his freshman year.
 
I know he really likes Miami. I think taking Brothers would help, since they are teammates

I've been pushing for him to get an offer since he was a freshman lol glad we finally pulled the trigger

Havent watched many 2020 guys yet, but hes easily my favorite so far. What position are we recruiting him at?
 
Back
Top