2020 LB Ladarius Tennison

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta be a DB. Safety or Nickel or maybe even Striker. Really small for a linebacker and at that height he would have to put on a lot of fat to get to linebacker weight. Kid works tho you can tell he is a baller

Advertisement
I WANT this guy playing for us!!!! What a beast. Just watched the tape. Manny wants fast and violent? This guy fits it to a tee. Hopefully he grows a little taller, but idgaf. Lb, safety, rb, slot wr, this guy looks like he can play them all. Needs to be a priority!

I WANT this guy playing for us!!!! What a beast. Just watched the tape. Manny wants fast and violent? This guy fits it to a tee. Hopefully he grows a little taller, but idgaf. Lb, safety, rb, slot wr, this guy looks like he can play them all. Needs to be a priority!

Kid is just a player. He's been knocking dudes out since his freshman year.

Advertisement
I know he really likes Miami. I think taking Brothers would help, since they are teammates

I've been pushing for him to get an offer since he was a freshman lol glad we finally pulled the trigger

Havent watched many 2020 guys yet, but hes easily my favorite so far. What position are we recruiting him at?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back