2020 Freshman 15: May Edition

View as article
Advertisement
If we even get 5 of these guys, 2 of the OL, I’d be shocked. Hoping for the best.

If you could only get 5 (realistic ones), who do you take?

For me it’s Flowe, Mookie, Lawrence, Walker, and Harrell. LOVE Knighton but the others are bigger needs imho.
Don't forget Carter. Elite DT prospects are always needs. Especially in our defense. Getting a prospect like Carter would be big.

I'm sorry but having Dumervil that high up is just setting the board up for a meltdown lol

For 1, he's not making any decisions until December/January which means it'll most likely be during an All-star game & and for 2, he's been an Oklahoma/Bama/LSU lean for awhile. Miami has been on the outside in that recruitment, a few Spring visits hasn't changed things that much.

We have a much better shot with Rivers than we do with Dumervil. Jonathan Denis will be a battle between us & FSU, we have the edge right now but that's one that will change back & forth all year regardless of who he gives the verbal commit to.

Jalen Carter not coming.

And no offense to Coach Macho but I don't believe Knighton commits to Miami, yeah I know visits, "we at da table" loves the u, all that good stuff, etc etc... But nope, not falling for it. Hope I'm wrong though.

Keyshawn Lawrence is an elite DB, love his game & hope we land him, but realistically it's going to be a difficult pull. Even if Clemson is slow playing (for now), Auburn & Tennessee are still after him heavy. We have to hope Corn Elder stays in his ear & pushes him to Miami.

Mookie Cooper will be ours when get him down here for a visit, just get him with JT4 & let JT handle the rest, he definitely commits & signs with Miami.

Darnell Washington is the wildcard in this class, long shot to land him but I think our prestige as TEU plus having the Gorman boys on the team will really help out. We should drill it in his head that David NJoku was developed into 1st round draft pick here & that Brevin/Mallory are following the same path.
This is not what I wanted to hear but I know it's the most realistic assessment of the situation right now. It's imperative that we show as a program that we have our **** together and that we are going in the right direction and we need to show that this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back