2020 Fizzle...

1LuvCane

All American
Not feeling the idea that the staph has let the backend of the 2020 class become a wash. A bunch of '21 offers and merely a word about finishing strong with this class. I'm holding out on gambler's luck...

Advertisement
Advertisement
On a scale of 1-10 how ill informed are you of the new recruiting cycle since last years changes?
We obviously had a need for OT and CB after the early signing period. I expected more of an effort on resolving that situation. Ok with you Dr. Galileo?

Advertisement
We
Actually have 6-7 spots depending if Moise will qaulify. Probably take a transfer CB, OL, QB, and maybe Roche. Leave the 2 other spots for some more DBs
I got borrgales and roche penciled in. I'm not sure on moise either. That's why I got 2 corners and 2 lineman

We obviously had a need for OT and CB after the early signing period. I expected more of an effort on resolving that situation. Ok with you Dr. Galileo?

I'm sure you didn't bother to look but there is only 4 uncommitted top 100 OT's . 2 of which we're heavily targeting. I'll let you count the CB's. The late signing period is like shopping @ marshalls. There's only XXXL Beverly hills Polos and size 44 FUBU Jeans.

I'm sure you didn't bother to look but there is only 4 uncommitted top 100 OT's . 2 of which we're heavily targeting. I'll let you count the CB's. The late signing period is like shopping @ marshalls. There's only XXXL Beverly hills Polos and size 44 FUBU Jeans.
You're right i didn't bother. That's why I started the thread. You came through nicely. Thanks, much appreciated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back