2020 DT Gervon Dexter receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Gervon-Dexter-46056492/

6'7 265lbs 4-star DT from out of Polk county, goes to 6A school Lake Wales.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball, high caliber athlete that had a great Junior season with 53tcks 18TFL's 9 sacks & 7FF's. He's committed to UF back on November 11th 2018.

Holds offers from Bama, UGA, Tenn, Va Tech, NC St & Miss St.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Seems to be pretty locked in with UF, but you never know how the season may turn out.

And he of course was landed by our old buddy Larry Scott lol

Advertisement
If this guy gets coached well he will turn into an insane 3-tech. Hate how UF consistently recruits good d-lineman.

Yea, don't think we have a shot but you have to offer.
The staff still has to do their due dilligence even if there's a 0% chance.

What happens if we beat UF & they have a bad season & the player's primary recruiter leaves & the kid decides to open up his recruitment, people would be ****ed if the staff didn't go after him.

It's HIGHLY UNLIKELY & even if all that did happen he probably still would pick UF, but you never know when it comes to crootin. Kids flip, change their mind & make unexpected decisions all the time.

Just because he's locked in with UF now doesn't mean any other program isn't going to stop recruiting him, cause you can bet money UGA, Bama, FSU, TAMU, Clemson etc are all going to keep recruiting him til he signs on the dotted line.

Lake Wales??? Yeah, an uphill battle is what it'll be if there's a battle to be had. This is coming from the cousin of Highlander and **** legend Lorenzo Hampton. I know first-hand that area is ****/hole Central. I gotta alotta family in Polk and Lake Wales in particular, and it's always been like pulling teeth to get a baller from there, even during our glorious past. But we should definitely shoot our shot. I'm confident these kids will see a greatly improved product that will open the eyes of some we don't expect...

Advertisement
Lake Wales??? Yeah, an uphill battle is what it'll be if there's a battle to be had. This is coming from the cousin of Highlander and **** legend Lorenzo Hampton. I know first-hand that area is ****/hole Central. I gotta alotta family in Polk and Lake Wales in particular, and it's always been like pulling teeth to get a baller from there, even during our glorious past. But we should definitely shoot our shot. I'm confident these kids will see a greatly improved product that will open the eyes of some we don't expect...

Another poster that deserves respect. Hope all is well. Appreciate the insights. Hope to hear more from you on the board.

Go Canes!

Was in Polk a few weeks ago. Was surprised at the ammount of UM stickers and swag that people were wearing. Would love to get him.
His twitter handle? How can he have zero interest?

Last edited:
Advertisement
The staff still has to do their due dilligence even if there's a 0% chance.

What happens if we beat UF & they have a bad season & the player's primary recruiter leaves & the kid decides to open up his recruitment, people would be ****ed if the staff didn't go after him.

It's HIGHLY UNLIKELY & even if all that did happen he probably still would pick UF, but you never know when it comes to crootin. Kids flip, change their mind & make unexpected decisions all the time.

Just because he's locked in with UF now doesn't mean any other program isn't going to stop recruiting him, cause you can bet money UGA, Bama, FSU, TAMU, Clemson etc are all going to keep recruiting him til he signs on the dotted line.

The fact that you even have to type this out is so funny to me. Some similar form of this exact post has been typed probably a million times on this site. And it’s 1000% correct. But yet people have to say this over and over and over again because EVEN NOW, in 2019, when we just had a ******* kid sign on the early signing day and transfer BEFOFE THE NORMAL SIGNING DAY, there’s still mouth-breathers on this site who think there is any other strategy on Earth other than, “Go all out for kids who you think can help you win football games. Period”

That’s it. That’s the only rule. And yet here we are, “we need to recruit him, he can change his mind”. You’d think if you’re over 13 years old and/or you’ve followed recruiting longer than a half hour, this is implied and doesn’t ever need to be repeated. Nope. People still running around with the “don’t waste your time” horse****.

Advertisement
**** right this kid is a UF lock. I aint even mad because Polk County is there base.

I was excited for a second because I value your opinion, then I realized you probably just missed the period key. Really, what can you expect from a place where cars roll up the hill.

That U on the post is wrong supposed to be orange then green. The kid is trolling us already wtf

Advertisement
Back