2020 DE Latarie Kinsler receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Latarie-Kinsler-46047566

6'4 212lbs 4-star DE from out of Pahokee, his older brother Ta'Quan is a 2019 DT with offers from LVille, UF & Cinn

Dual sport athlete that plays both Basketball & Football, long armed athlete with quick bend & get off, had 23sacks his Freshman year.

Holds offers from FSU, LSU, Oregon & is currently committed to Louisville (committed to them back in July of 2017)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good Lord Liberty, this kid would be something special if he commits to the U. I absolutely loved watching his sophomore highlights, did he not have anything for his Junior season? He has tremendous speed, quick first step, and had what, 23 sacks as a freshman? That’s elite, as far as I’m concerned. Sign him up!

Haven't heard much about this kid in awhile but I'm glad we are evaluating him.

Good Lord Liberty, this kid would be something special if he commits to the U. I absolutely loved watching his sophomore highlights, did he not have anything for his Junior season? He has tremendous speed, quick first step, and had what, 23 sacks as a freshman? That’s elite, as far as I’m concerned. Sign him up!

Here's his Junior film.

He had 56tcks 14 sacks & 5FF's his Junior year, plus made 1st team All- Palm Beach for 5A.

He's an elite naturally gifted pass rusher, all the kid has done his entire time in HS is get to the QB. The only knock on him is he's really skinny, but he has the frame to grow & put on good weight once he gets in a college S&C program.

Advertisement
I'm a fan, but its really deep position this year, definitely a take last year

Got **** that boy look like his mama. With her fine ***.
0AE3BB8A-E5F0-41A2-BA21-03571A0334E8.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back