2020 DE Jason Harris

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore
[HUDL]/video/3/7933556/57fabf8f688ec34d74cfff12[/HUDL]

Listed at 6-7 210, he is a football and basketball player.

On the field you can see a kid who is adjusting to his body.

You see an athletic freak, who is raw, but has some major upside.

One thing I think is important is, he doesn't stand straight up, like you'd think a kid his size would.

I DM'd Dugans to send the tape to Kool. Harris only has 3 offers at the moment, but I see him blowing up.

Advertisement
Certainly a kid with potential. Definitely going to need redshirt year working on technique and bulking up. Guess Kool's response or lack thereof will tell you what they think of him. Send to my USF Bulls staff, they are probably in the search for diamonds in the ruff moreso than The U.

Certainly a kid with potential. Definitely going to need redshirt year working on technique and bulking up. Guess Kool's response or lack thereof will tell you what they think of him. Send to my USF Bulls staff, they are probably in the search for diamonds in the ruff moreso than The U.

He's 2020 lol.

He's 2020 lol.

Exactly.

He's a kid, who is extremely tall for his age, so of course he will need to add weight.

The reason I am intrigued by him is, he isn't pushed around or get stood up.

Now there are variables to the previous statement like competition, but 6 foot 7 guys who can move well and have football instincts are hard to come by.

Advertisement
Back